Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. yatra

yatra New IL'ite

Sir this is my husband details.
    Dinakar

2. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,
    My details are
    dob: 29-04-1987
    Tob: 8.25pm
    Pob: puttur, chittoor dist, ap
    How is my future and any health issues. Is there any chance of conceiving for me(natural or artificial process) I don't have my husband time of birth. Will i get any job in future. Is there any chance of going to abroad in next year

3. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namsakaram,
    I wanted to ask for my daughter about her career and future in general. She is doing her B.tech IT final yr, Her dob - 13.06.2001 @ 18.50 hrs, chennai

4. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Namaste Ji
    Hope you're in the pink of health.
    I wanted to reach out to you again this year. I relocated to India in Aug 2021, against your advice given last year, which I had completely forgot about. I have come to regret all the time effort and money I wasted in the relocation. Now I seem to be in a conundrum. Not wanting to stay in India. Feeling like a fish out of water. Just don't fit in here at all. Am thinking of going back to the UAE...but don't know how to get back into corporate life now as it's too taxing on my health. When do you think I would be able to get a pleasant job in the UAE Ji...please advise.
    Also, I'm still not married and the timeline that you had mentioned earlier has passed...I did meet someone (4Mar1990, 3pm, Trichur, Kerala)and got very close to getting committed but he seems to be getting cold feet and is not wanting to get married now. I'm on the look out for someone on the spiritual path and am really disappointed that this did not work out...thought he was the one as he is a Devi upasak too like me. Is there anything I can expect to happen in terms of marriage Ji anytime in the near future...from him? Or anyone more compatible? I've been divorced since 2015 and it's been a long lonesome road.

Thank you for all the help and advice you give Ji. Eternally grateful. My details are:
    20Dec1986, 13:43 hours, Trichur, Kerala.

5. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Good day to you.
    I would like to know details about my husband and his job.
    dob:14/02/1979
    time:1.55 am
    place: alapuzha,kerala

Please let us know if there is any recent chances job loss and relocation to India.There is some crisis going on in company due to covid situation.

Please give your suggestions.

Regards
    sethu

6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

From @Sweta1984
    Namaskar Ams..I need your help Sir..you have been a great guiding light for many of us. Hope u r doing well...all yr prediction has been quite correct for me..you had mentioned last.tims that I have shani maha dasa and Rahu antadasha .the antardasha will end in March .will it be fine to search a just b post that ? My DOB 22-02-1984 at 2:27 a.m. at Jamshedpur Jharkhand .pls help and guide one more time

Attached Files:

7. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

Respected SIR,

1) Dateof Birth:12-12-1975
    2) Time ofBirth:8:10 am
    3) Place of Birth: amarkantak, shahdol.

My promotion interview is on 18-11-21.
    Please tell me I will be prompted or not.

Please bless me and tell if I need to do any puja.

Thank you
    MAM

8. sharun

sharun New IL'ite

Date of Birth: 01.08.1980.
    Time:7.52.P.M
    Trichur District, Kerala.

Many struggles in my life.No personal settlement and No income.My parents are no more.Unmarried and also job less.Dont know where am standing.Did many remedies to get married.But all attempts failed.Even jobless and financial struggles. so many debts to clear.
    I follow sasti, pradosham, Sankata hara chaturthi, Ekadasi, Astami vrathams etc.
    Now facing health problems.For me no one are there except God.
    Please help me out off this.

9. revathi75

revathi75 New IL'ite

Sir,

Name: Revathi Kannan
    Dob: 05/06/1975 5:00 am
    Place: Nagerkovil, Tamilnadu

I am facing problems in Job whether I should resign the job or to wait for sometime. Sir If I resign the job whether i will get job and how will be my financial position.

Please suggest me.

Revathi Kannan

10. smileypooja7

smileypooja7 Junior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Request you to kindly reply to my post.

Thanking you
    Smileypooja.