Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha

Our Guru Sri Raghavendra Swamy is full of Mercy, Love and Sympathy. Those who surrender to Him with utmost devotion and leave all your burdens / problems at His Holy feet will surely be blessed and relieved from all the difficulties in their life. He will make our Life a meaningful and Useful one.

The simplest thing what we can do is "Just remember Him as much as possible by chanting His Holy Nama "Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha" Or saying His Holy Sostra 'Sri Raghavendra Sostram' with sincere devotion.

Nothing is impossible for Rayaru if we worship Him with Steadfast devotion and Strong Faith and He will protect us like our eye lid protecting our eyes.

Glad to inform you all that It is the 350th Aradhana Mahotsava of Sri Raghavendra Swamy this year.

Dates of Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana are given below.

23-Aug-21(Mon) : Poorva Aradhane

24-Aug-21(Tue) : Madhya Aradhane

25-Aug-21(Wed) : Uttara Aradhane

I wish that every one should get His Holy blessings by worshiping Rayaru on this special occasion.

I thank Rayaru for everything He gave me and allowed me to perform His Seva by sharing His Aradhana details to you all.

cheers
    Sairam

maalti likes this.
  2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Just a gentle reminder that Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana is approaching.

23-Aug-21(Mon) : Poorva Aradhane

24-Aug-21(Tue) : Madhya Aradhane

25-Aug-21(Wed) : Uttara Aradhane

cheers
    Sairam

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Thanks Rayaru for giving me this opportunity to share with you all regarding Guru Raghavendra Swamy Jayanti (birthday or Vardhanti) date for this year.

March 9 2022 is the Birth day for our Guru Raghavendra Swamy.

My sincere prayer to Rayaru is that Every one should be living a happy life. Those who are suffering from any Illness / disease should be recovered soon with His Holy blessings. I also pray to Rayaru that there should be NO shortage of Food for any living beings in this world and all should be freed from all sorts of problems with His Holy blessings.

Dear Devotees, May Rayaru bless all your wishes to be fulfilled. Your Guru can be any one (Sai or Datta or Ramana Maharashi or Sripada), my humble request is to sincerely pray for those who are suffering from Illness, mental stress, serious problems and those who are in Need of Food and Shelter. That is the biggest prayer we can do.

Last but not the least, Faith is GOD, ‘It is our faith that activates the power of God,’ Faith is an integral part of any miracle. Faith is complete trust or confidence in our Guru. Be it (Sai or Datta or Ramana Maharashi or Sripada or any other Guru).

Thanks
    Sairam

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This is just a gentle reminder that Tomorrow (March 9 2022) is the Sri Raghavendra Swami Jayanthi (Birth day). I wish that All should get His Holy Blessings for all our family members by worshiping Him on that day.

A very easy way of getting His Holy blessings is that Do Chanting of His Holy Nama (Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha - 108 times per day or more depends upon your interest and devtion.).

First worship Lord Ganesh
    Then worship Sri Hari or Sri Rama
    Then worship Hanumaan.

Finally do the chanting of Sri Rayaru.

Rayaru is very much pleased and grant whatever request we make if the devotee first worships Sri Hari or Rama or Hanumaan and then Him

The mantra Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha is the AKSHATSHARA MANTRA. Reciting this Holy Nama brings us peace and happiness and relieve us from all the pains.

Thanks
    Sairam

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters / Brothers,

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha

First of all, I would like to convey my heartfelt thanks to our Dear Rayaru for giving me an opportunity to share with you all about His Aradhana Mahotsava which is going to happen in the month of August 2022.

Raghavendra Swami Aradhana is the day when Rayaru entered Brindavana alive and he is continuing there for about 700 years.

Hence, I am glad to share with you all regarding the 351st Aradhana Mahotsav of our Great Guru Sri Raghavendra Swamy will be held at Mantralayam on the following days. They are:

Friday, August 12: Poorva Aradhane
    Saturday, August 13: Madhya Aradhane
    Sunday, August 14: Uttara Aradhane

I kindly request you all to get His Holy Blessings for all your family members by worshiping Him with sincere devotion on this Mahotsava days.

Rayaru is really MERCIFUL and Quickly Respond to our Prayers.

We can easily get His blessings by doing any of these following ways.

1) Chanting His Holy Naama 'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha' as many time as possible
    1) Sri Raghavendra Sostra Paarayanam.
    2) Visiting His Holy Brindavana (shrine) nearby to your place.
    3) Doing Sevas like Sankalpa Seva, Anka pradhakshaanam, etc.
    4) Circumambulation His Brindavana (Prathakshaanam)
    5) Providing food (Annadhaanam) to poor people
    6) Reading and Sharing His miracles with people
    7) Reading Sri Raghavendra Mahimai (miralce) books
    8) Doing Abhishekaam and Pooja to Sri Rama and Sri Rayaru.
    9) Meditate upon Him

Thanks once again to our Dear Rayaru for letting every one know about His Aradhana Mahotsava.

Cheers
    Sairam

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

This is just a gentle reminder of the approaching Aradhana of our Beloved Guru Sri Raghavendra Swamy which is starting on Aug 12th and ending on Aug 14th 2022.

Cheers
    Sairam

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Day after tomorrow (i.e. 12th Aug 2022) is the Starting day celebration of Sri Raghavendra Swamigal Araadhana all over the world. My sincere request is for those who would like to fulfill their prayers / wishes, Worship Sri Raghavendra Swamy with sincere devotion on these 3 days (12th to 14th aug) and get His Blessings for all your family members.

Cheers
    Sairam

8. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

OM SRI RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAHA

Today is the First Day Aradhana Celebration of Sri Raghavendra Swamy all over the world. I wish that all should get benefited by worshiping Him and get Blessings for all your family members.

cheers
    Sairam

9. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Dear Sairam

Namasthe

when I was in 7th Standard my family planned to visit Mantralayam. Everything they have arranged . By the time they start journey from home to Mantralayam I have very high fever. So my grand father gave company to me at home and rest of family members visited Mantralayam.

I was struggling in studies when I was in plus Two period . My Grand mother , with whom I used to stay took me to Raghavendra Swamy Temple. May be she might have thought Guru blessings to shower on me . Really it was very surprising that I passed my Intermediate. From that day , I was just showing interest to visit Mantralayam but unfortunately could not visit . Years passing , my dream did not come true .
    At present , my situation in house not smooth , I need to take care of my 80 plus old MIL .
    To my surprise, my husband planned Mantralayam as it is my long pending wish list .

Finally last Sunday visited Mantralayam. Three days continuously had darshan and did pradakshina also . Visited Panchamukhi, Bichali . Meals had in Math inside temple. This also I do not know . Only Annapoorna meals through Internet saw . When I enquired about meals timings , one of the Street Vendor who selling Puja photo frames shared inside also there if u r eligible. Like that got opportunity to have Swamy Prasadam and darshan. I also took Akshintalu from Math Swamy .
    At that time I did not saw your post . While returning to home , searching internet. As I am old member in IL , thought any post or thread on Mantralayam. Luckily saw your post .

After reaching home night, Next day immediately arranged Flowers, Tulasi Mala , Cocunut , Vada Pappu, Panakam . Naivedhyam offered whatever I cooked for Lunch. 3rd day I offered Payasam . Three days slept on floor mat. I did Sri Rama Shodasopachara Puja along with Raghavendra ashtothara namavali , Seetha and Lord Anjaneya swamy Ashtotharam. I did pradakshina morning and also in the evening after lighting lamp !

First time purchased Guru Raghavendra swamy Photo. So before keeping it in puja area, I did this three days puja and today kept in my Puja Mandir .
    Is it possible to share Guru Sri Raghavendra Swamy Shodasopachara Puja Vidhanam ???

I was got habituated to recite slokas related to God to whom I do puja . I mean if SriRama puja means Dhyana sloka of Lord Rama , avahanam, simhasanam. Slokas related to Lord Rama .
    Like that I want to worship Guru Raghavendra Swamy .
    Thankyou so much for your post . Please share if u can . And also guide me where I need to correct in my puja procedure .

Thankyou So much

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    Madhurima21 likes this.
  10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Pujyaya Raghavendraya Sathya Dharma Rathayacha
    Bajatham Kalpa Vrukshaya Namatham Kamadehnave

Our Revered Guru 'Sri Raghavendra Swamy', the 16th century saint and Great Guru, advocated Vaishnavism and popularized the Dvaita philosophy of Madhvacharya.

Glad to inform you all Guru Raghavendra Swamy Jayanti (birthday or Vardhanti) 2023 is on

February 26 2023

I wish that everyone should get His Blessings by worshipping Him. Raghavendra Swamy is so merciful and very affectionate Guru just like a Mother.

One who surrenders with sincere devotion and steadfast faith to Him will get His Wishes fulfilled and live with joy and peace and good Health.

Many Thanks to our Dear Rayaru for using me as an instrument to let you know all about His B'day.

Thanks
    Sairam