Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Vijayabhanu

Vijayabhanu New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am Vijayabhanu, i am a divorcee for the past 5 years fully broken yet surviving.

I am employed in logistics company, hobbies are listening to music, watching movies all genre, crazy over korean, turkish dramas.

I am full of hopes coz thts the only thing i can do as lyf showed me lots of surprises.

2. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

Hello ILs,
    I was born in Maharashtra, raised in Bangalore. Currently living in Florida for 13 years. I came to the US for my MS. I work in IT. I am a couponaholic

3. Lalithasai01

Lalithasai01 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    thanks for welcoming me into your fold. I am Lalithasai, an award winning journalist with over 28 years of experience in the print media. I have penned innumerable articles for the betterment of the society. For over two decades at The Hindu (India’s National Newspaper), I have written with sensitivity and understanding about marginalized women and children. I have also covered public education, communities, urban affairs and development in Tamil Nadu.
    My latest venture is a book for children, Plays: In step with Experiential Education. It was released in August 2019. (Aims to instill moral values and ethics in them).
    Just before the pandemic took a serious turn in the city in March 2020, i had translated the book into Tami and released it. During the lockdown the book was distributed to several under-privileged school libraries free of cost. It is an ongoing task. Besides this, i have also co-authored a book on neurology. I hope to continue my passion of writing with the help of this inspiring community.
    Thanks & Regards

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Dear Sister @Lalithasai01 ,
    on behalf of fellow IL'ites & on my own behalf, I welcome you with open arm to this largest women centric social website.
    2. I am quite impressed with your jottings and look forward to delightful association thru your posts here.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

5. Lalithasai01

Lalithasai01 New IL'ite

Sir, i require a small help from you. I am unable to post anything in this forum. Can you help?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:THANKS for writing to me.
    2. At the outset I must assume that you are familiar with posting in social forum. From the score board above in name banner, one can find that you have not been recording your likes by following any forum nor providing any FEED BACK (FB) TO others posts in their threads. Every FB of your would be counted as a message and counting clock would total it which you can see appearing in your name banner and in other places in the page, in the site.

3. When a member turns follower of posts in various fora and remain participative on continuous basis, recording his or her views for and against in ubiquitous manner would get the attention of fellow members. your comments positive or negative and considered views would receive attention and as they start liking you get your score on the name banner.

4. A threshold level should reach to get recognition and then you can start post your own write ups in fiction, non fiction and other categories that include regional languages ( in non fiction section) . Of course all these navigations you would get to know by and by but regular habit would turn you successful in knowing the nitty-gritty.

5. You can also get better understanding by reading the FAQs for which one has to click in the appropriate title appearing here on the right bottom of the page in purple window.

6. You can also get clarification by writing it @Admin_IL.

With best wishes
    Regards.
    Thyagarajan.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  7. Akilarajesh

Akilarajesh New IL'ite

Hai everyone myself Akilarajesh. Iam the silent reader.at finally I have posted my first reply thanks to indus.kindly provide some new novels.regards

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

I would suggest a novelette in the link
    Getti Melam - Supraja - An Apple Of My Eye

This story set in before Internet- mobile phone era

9. Lhav1993

Lhav1993 New IL'ite

Hi everyone! I'm Lavanya, an aspiring writer. I'm super excited to be a part of indusladies and hopefully make some friends

MaruthiRao likes this.
  10. AnkitaSharma14

AnkitaSharma14 New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am new here. I am a mother of 2 babies. I want to share my experience and the best products for babies which I have used on my baby's skin.