1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life Journey With My Special Kid!

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Swethasri, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Shanvy
    Thanks for the update of your beloved son. Glad to know his next ambition is to acquire PhD. It shows the quantum of work parents put to boost up his confidence and morale.
    I wish Godspeed In his endeavour.
    God Bless.

Shanvy and Sandhya13 like this.
  2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What a happy news to wake up to! This is so encouraging Shanvy! Thank you for coming here to share this with us. I’ve always admired you and looked up to you as a mentor and guide. This is so encouraging. Our best wishes to an awesome young man for all his future endeavors. Prayers for oodles of joy and a very happy and fulfilling long life.

3. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations to you and your son shanvy. So heartening to read this. Have followed you in many threads. More than the wealth of information you shared the one thing that stood out in all your threads is that you are a good human. There is so much to learn from you. You truly are an inspiration. Prayers for success and happiness in all the steps that the young man takes.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  4. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations @Shanvy What a nice update from you! Though we have not interacted much here, I have followed you since the last 10 years or more. Believe me, I was wondering about some of my favorite ILites who are missing in action these days including you. Then today what a pleasant surprise to hear from you with such a positive news! I started visiting this site as a young newly married girl, and I must say that you are such a positive influence in my life! There are many wonderful women in this site who truly stand out and are great role models to emulate. I consider you one among them. Perseverance pays! And your son is a shining example of that. May all his hopes and dreams come true!

Laks09 and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

@Shanvy, congratulations to your son and to you!

I'm so happy to see you here. I was lamenting your absence recently.

My best wishes to you and your family.

Shanvy and Laks09 like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@shanvi
    Congrats to you in moulding him and motivated him to reach yet another milestone.
    Hip Hip Hurray &
    Congrats to your son for his indefatigably pursuing in attaing the goal post.
    Regards.
    God Bless your son & family.