1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life Journey With My Special Kid!

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Swethasri, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

hello my dear friends, I am back ......how are you all doing? Lot of changes here .... we are back to bangalore for good from Boston. Initial adjustments were rough but now things are settled down and we are in routine. I am home schooling my boy and that is going well too but not sure how long I am going to do this. He is learning lot with family and friends around but in his own pace. Academics are good and I am following his IEP.

Laks09, Mehana, Rajijb and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

@Swethasri

How you doing. Can you pm me if you changed your contact number. Good to know everything has been sorted out.

3. bubble09

bubble09 New IL'ite

Hello Mums,

Asking this for a close friend ... she is really worried about her boy ...
    he has been identified with special needs... he is becoming very rude and developing opposing behaviour... friend is struggling a lot and too much concerned for him... does numerology helps ...
    Please please advise

thanks ,

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2020
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Besides seeking numerology help, would suggest seek help from IL official astrologer
    Pragaspathy - astrology predictions.
    God Bless

5. bubble09

bubble09 New IL'ite

Thanks Sir , how do I get in touch with him . Unable to post the messages

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

ABA (applied behavior analysis ) therapy will help.
    What is his diagnosis? Parents have to support him with needed therapies.

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Culture >astrology & numerology >astrology predictions by pragaspathy
    Find culture from forum list. Next
    Find heading astrology & numerology - written in bold pink letters. Next
    Click at no 3 in list for predictions by pragaspathy.
    Then post your message/ request
    Giving birth time, date of birth and place of birth of person and the relief or pariharams to be done to clear doshams if any.

Before posting your request you read similar messages in that thread to get better ideas to formulate your request and post.
    Also side by side explore other possibilities like the one suggested by @chanchitra .
    God bless.

bubble09 likes this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hiya,

Long time! I know.. It is quite tough for me to type these days and have been asked to keep away from mobiles and laptop for sometime now,by my doctors.

Then why did I log in today?? Well I had to shared that my young man is a post graduate today, trying to get into phd owing to covid situations and economical conditions in the countries, it is going to be a uphill task as he is very focussed on the topic of phd again.. well people who know me for the last 15 years know a lot about my young man. Posting more would be disclosing a lot about him.

We can all get there.. handle things with patience, support and trust your kid and your journey. will update when he gets into research and academia..fingers crossed.

this update is for all my friends and cheer leaders who were part of this journey..we have not reached the destination yet, but this milestone achievement is to be celebrated..especially with people who will understand and draw positive determination from this..

If your child has a focussed goal especially when they are special, allow them to be.. don't force a change.. their passion and focus will pave way along with our support.. @Laks09; @Srama; @teacher; @Swethasri he did it will share more details later..

9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Congratulations to your son Shanvy.
    I have read a lot of your earlier posts. It is very heartening to see that there is light at the end of this loooong tunnel for our kids. Gives me a lot of hope regarding my daughter. Kudos to you and your family for being his support system. He is very blessed to have you.
    Congratulations once again.

Thyagarajan and Sandhya13 like this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Shaan!! @Shanvy ,

Hearty Congratulations to you and your son! You guys are amazing! So very happy for you.

Shaan I am not kidding if i said I have been thiniking of you for the past week or so wondering how to get in touch with you - you must have heard me. So happy to see the update from you Shaan! really. Much love!!

As for his Ph.D, I don't have to tell you - patience. You know very well it will all work out. Best wishes. I hardly read your post before I started typing a response....will certainly revert back. Do share more! 15 years eh? Time does fly.

Thyagarajan, Sandhya13 and Rihana like this.