1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kurai Onrumillai

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jul 24, 2021.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you!

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Rama,
    Though I didn’t Log in to IL since a long time I feel I was in touch with you through posts of Lord Anjaneya.
    At times I feel I have inserted my fingers in too many pies and couldn’t do justice to any one of them. Being a member in FB, in a Carnatic music site and IL. Other than that listening to online spiritual discourses by Dr L.Venkatesh. I will try my level best to post in IL.

Srama likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Any time you post is a pleasure for me PS ma'am and you know that. I cannot thank you enough for all the Anjaneya posts that you shared - I have found his blessings in numerous ways. Thanks also to your Carnatic music thread, I get to listen to some amazing songs. Post where it works for you and I shall simply follow you there :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

I am moved by your devotion to Lord Rama. Your collection should include vaduvur[near tanjore] Ramar and aeri katha Ramar of Madurantakam. Lord Ram is special as he said "ini ippraviyil iru madharai sindaiyalum thoden"" I will be completing 84 shortly and thought I was quite ahead in the que but Corona has pushed me behind. When the Doctor gave me medicine to improve the quality of life I told him that I was looking at the quality of exit. My daughter scolded me but octogenarians will understand.
    Regards and good health.
    SLN

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smt. Srinivasan:

My namaskarams to you. Your devotion to Rama would help you remain calm and peaceful and your devotion to Anjaneya will help you remain strong. Your title brought the pleasant memories of MS Amma singing "Kurai Onnrum Illai Maraimurthi Kanna" in her melodious voice.

My Sai Center members make fun of me that I am biased in my bhajan singing when it is about Rama or Krishna. Every time I sing Rama or Krishna Bhajans, my emotions and Bhava are clearly higher and I can feel it in my voice.

Coming back to your thread, you have done everything so well and therefore, there is no room for any regrets. You have led a contented life and raised wonderful children who could be role models for many in future. It takes a pure heart to say, "I have no problems". Let Lord Rama shower His grace of immortality to you and your husband.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

I have visited vaduvur and Maduranthakam and had Darshan. I also had darshan of Mannargudi Rajagopalan. It was my long cherished wish. My wish was fulfilled with His Grace.
    I had visited both Vaduvur and Maduranthakam. Along with vaduvur I had darshan of Mannargudi Rajagopalan.These two places were my long cherished wish and through their Grace my wish was fulfilled.
    Naturally we Octogenarianss after our duties are over think of reaching Lord’s Lotus feet. But this will happen according to our destiny. When we enter this world our departure date also predetermined.
    Thank you for your comments and take care.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Vishwamitra,
    Sorry for the delayed reply. You are doing immense service and so you will have the blessings of Lord Sriman Narayana who is worshipped by Sahasranama namas.Those who are following the right path and spiritualism will always be blessed by the Lord.
    Your Sai group members will be teasing you just for fun, but they will never doubt your deep devotion.

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  8. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

I cannot help sharing a part of Kambans verse on RAMS BEAUTY:

"Maiyo,maragathamo,marikadalo,mazai mugilo

Aiyo ivan vadivenbadhu oraziyaa azhagudaiyan"

Seek his blessings.
    regards

Thyagarajan likes this.