1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter - 3

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Viji Maa,
    I clicked like button for above lines. I felt good to read about your Friendship with your colleague and that too from 55 years. That is really amazing and made me happy.

Anusha2917 and iyerviji like this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

3. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Naturally one would worry when noticing who is getting tangled in threads on women's blouses, especially when we have other specialized websites for specific needs/wants.

Body tattoos in the orient [HK, China, Korea, Japan] are the domain of organized crime gangs. And some of the techniques of the mehindi are now making it seem so much like a permanent tattoo for at least a few days or weeks.

4. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

:worship2::clap2::number_one:

Rihana likes this.
  5. Hopikrishnan

Check-lists can save lives. Airline Pilots use them [one calls out, and the other "checks"], Surgical Operating theater teams use them, and everyone in any critical task, uses them. Marriage is a critical task, there is no reason not to use a checklist.
    A Life-Saving Checklist

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

I have been taking notes on do's and don't s in life (for not to forget )from June30th. I'm going to write down above lines. Thank you.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Hopikrishnan

The older and the more experienced among us offer responses.... that vary from Pablum [also pabulum] to strangely spiced rare meat. I often wonder if pablum dispensers risk being patronizing towards the one who poses a troubling situation and asks for a solution.

8. Hopikrishnan

1. is there such a thing as too good.... evoking suspicion ?
    2. Does a woman expect a fixer-upper that is somewhat quirky to needing a thorough overhaul?
    3. Has a few problems she could talk about in whatever media or friends she is engaged with?

9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

So true!

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  10. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

@Laks09, your words just moved me to tears.

Been missing DD so much, I constantly question myself if I have done enough to equip her, will she reach out to me if she needs help, Is she struggling cos I didnt nurture her well enough? Is she dealing well with her mentors and peers?? Is she eating well?

The pandemic isnt helping - I couldnt travel to get her set up her place, It also means it will be atleast mid 2022 before I can see her. Feel this deep ache at times, if only I could reach across space and hug her ...

In the midst of this doubt and longing plaguing my mind, your words gave me such assurance, that the sharings will help her thru unchartered territories, the bonds I have built over time will tide us thru, and good connections can reach across oceans , and I can be there with a little help from zoom.

Oh, it was good to get that off my chest. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Rihana, Amica, Thyagarajan and 2 others like this.