Please Interpret My Dream

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by nihitareddy, Jul 16, 2021.

1. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone
    Lately I been through a lot of stressful situations and now slowly things are settling down.
    Last night I had a very strange dreams. I my dream “ I felt like something( devil ) is coming and going to attack me. Then someone said go and meet some saint and I went to meet the saint. And that negative energy almost touched me and I felt it almost energy into my body. To get rid of that negative energy I sat down in front of a goddess and kept chanting “ om sai ram “ very loudly. Then after some time I heard someone saying that negative energy went away and I am safe now. I opened my eyes and literally saw goddess smiling at me.
    Please interpret my dream
    Thank you
    Regards
    Nihita

Thyagarajan likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

You post this query In astrology section to a member from Madurai For interpretation. Besides interpretation and pros and cons, he might suggest pariharams.

Please state the time of your dreaming that you had described here.

sandhya2020 likes this.
  3. sandhya2020

sandhya2020 Silver IL'ite

Most dreams are simply the manifestation of our deepest thoughts, fears, desires. It doesn't mean anything supernatural.
    Maybe you had a hypnagogic hallucination upon waking up suddenly from a terrifying dream.
    It is not so uncommon.
    I don't think evil is out to get you.
    But for your peace of mind, you can visit the temple.

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame