How To Accept The Reality Of Life? How Did You Deal With Some Heartbreaking Situation

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sweetsmiley, Jul 19, 2021.

1. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Sure, I also thought this monotonous life and not going out or exploring things is making me more depressed.. planning to go for short trip and make things better here itself is what we also thought.. Thanks for suggestion :)

2. ArpanaTenn

ArpanaTenn New IL'ite

I know … hope u doing fine now…

sweetsmiley likes this.
  3. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Yeah some disappointments can be really hard to make our peace with. When I was younger I'd be heartbroken, 'why me', pity myself a lot. Slowly I would forget but that prick would always be there - that thing I really wanted but couldn't get. But soon I started noticing something - those things - whatever I had failed to get, actually didnt suit me so well either. Like if it was a job in a particular hot or happening company that I really wanted, actually that company culture would be very different to my ideas and so on, later I would realize about that company from friends who worked there. Same for some other opportunity. I didn't realize all that was required and wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I originally believed. Literally not getting those opportunities was best outcome for me!

Now I truly believe there is some force - destiny, call it what you will, that's watching out for me, that saves me from something that isn't really so good for me. Not just me, I have observed same in family members, my sons also.
    I guess this is my roundabout way of saying 'When God closes a door, he opens a window'. Cheer up and look for the window.

sweetsmiley likes this.
  4. sweetsmiley

Yeah, Feeling better, Thank you so much

5. sweetsmiley

I have experienced this in past one or two times.. But till you get that clarity or closure in that particular thing, the wound hurts.

This is a kind of experience life want to taught me i guess... Need to accept and acknowledge the beauty of life...

Thank you so much

1Sandhya likes this.