1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Believe In "negative Energy" ?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by anika987, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Aren't there any physics majors? Engineers ? Sci-fi aficionados ? Well... there had not been any observstions/measurements of electromagnetic fields between a MiL and DiL. However, if there were to be such efforts, I bet there'd be a black-hole in the space in-between, and a plasmic-aura of blinding bright light all around it. :confused::tonguewink: I strongly believe in negative energy. It is so essential to keep things in balance.

Negative energy is a concept used in physics to explain the nature of certain fields, including the gravitational field and various quantum field effects.

In more speculative theories, negative energy is involved in time travel to the past,[1] creation of artificial wormholes, which may also allow for time travel, Krasnikov tubes, Alcubierre drive, and potentially other types of warp drives for faster-than-light space travel.

2. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

Yeah,I have experienced and it costed me so much to understand eventually I have closed myself with those people. I wont share much of my happenings to them. And now I'm closed to almost to a lot of known people :angel:

anika987 likes this.
  3. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

It Is like I wrote this post. My parents and her homes are very close by. About 2 min by walking. When we go, She will always call someone to her home to ‘visit us’ exactly when I go to live at my parents’ home. Or she will make plans for visiting somebody else. I have travelled to other people’s home when I have been so sick that my voice wouldnt work. They would say you shouldn’t have come and taken rest at your mom’s home, yet this woman does not have an iota of compassion.

chanchitra and anika987 like this.
  4. mohanmogi

mohanmogi New IL'ite

I would say there can be a lot of energies which can flow from people known and unknown. I am not sure why there is energy conflict with MIL's always. However, accepting the truth and sending positive vibes makes a lot of difference. I have seen scenarios where things happen and seem illogical, but could be due to the energy transfer.

one of the simplest solutions I have personally seen and experienced is to read forgiveness and forgive them and yourself. There is something called Prana Violet Healing, They provide online copies of the affirmations for free and it has helped thousands of people.

Prana Violet Healing - Worldwide Free Prana Healing and Teaching

From here you can get the copy of the affirmation sheet in the language you are comfortable with and start reading it daily just before you go to bed. This should help you get some relief and eventually you feel better.

anika987 likes this.
  5. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

@anika987 Firstly congrats, I noticed the IL hall of fame under your name.

Coming to your thread, assuming if negative energy existed then even positive energy should definitely exist.
    For a change, try to get the positive energy in you and see if it can counter attack the so called negative energy vibes given by others. For a change, wear that jacket with a changed state of mind and see if you can overcome that bad feeling. We women have the ability to turn a bad into a good situation with our will power and reasoning. We just need some support.

I always believe my mom had beautiful dreams when she gave birth to me. I value my life given by her and all the hard work by my parents which has gone into shaping my personality. I take this as a strong foundation. Having said this, no one should be able to take away my peace of mind. I didn't achieve this balanced 'zen' state overnight but got it through lots of self-will and fine tuning myself over the years. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

I now understand that people can hurt you intentionally so stay away from it. Only situations can bother me but not people.

When I read the answer given by your MIL - she's counting days, etc - please take this statement just at its face value and leave it as is. If you feel she's sulking, let it be. You don't have to think or figure out the reason for her unhappiness or let that even bother you.

We women with age should get stronger to face the uncertain situations life throws at us. Hope you will find that zen state soon.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    Anusha2917, Vaikuntha, Rihana and 4 others like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

When a thought becomes stronger, it generates energy whether they are positive or negative. But it affects only the person who generates it. We have three different opportunities to achieve peace. We can elect to receive only what is adding value to our life. The next step is when we receive something, how we react internally can be determined by us. We can compress reaction time or even alter our reaction. The third step is how we respond to it. That also is completely under our control.

I call it as Receipt, Reaction and Response buckets. Receipt bucket is connected to Reaction bucket and Reaction bucket is connected to Response bucket. Therefore, it is not what others say that affects our Mind but how we receive, react and respond. 85% of the space in our mind is mostly occupied by internal reactions when we are agitated. The mind becomes a boiling pot. If you use your subconscious mind, you can auto suggest to receive and store only what would add value, react only what is necessary and respond only to few of such reactions. In a way, it promotes self-love and self esteem. @abc00 has provided som excellent suggestions. Your life is invaluable and you should not allow that to be affected by such mental chatter. It is like someone throwing stones into the pond. It will move water only for sometime and return to normal quickly. You have to restore clear mind as quickly as possible. It is the greatest tool gifted to us and it projects the entire world for us. But there is a hidden capability in it which we don’t use often is it’s ability to learn more about itself.

7. sandhya2020

sandhya2020 Silver IL'ite

I'm not sure if it's negative energy, rather I feel some people are called "energy vampires" because with their attitude of constant complaining, guilt-tripping etc they do spoil our mood.We fall sick due to stress.

Roar likes this.
  8. preeti6years

preeti6years Silver IL'ite

So true. Cribbing for everything inspite of getting whatever they want. Moving around with long faces for no reasons. Trying to put people down once they see them moving happy and peaceful.

Roar likes this.
  9. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

@sandhya2020 and @preeti6years

I know someone like you people said.... o.m.g...other women would kill to be in her place as she is literally treated as a queen.
    However, she is always complaining, long faced because only her husband treats her like a queen and not all the other people.

And there are some who just cant digest others being happy. They NEED to spoil the party. If others have a good sleep; they will have sleepless nights

Needtobestrong likes this.