1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Frustrated Of Same Daily Routine!!!

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sruthikumar, Mar 9, 2021.

1. sruthikumar

sruthikumar New IL'ite

Hai everybody,
    I'm a house wife having 2 kids...I feel bored of the same daily life routine like cooking,helping my son for online classes,and shd take care of my five month old baby....dad by day I'm feeling like what a life ....always living for family members,not able to spend time for ourself....could anyone suggest any easy part time job online..

2. MythiliMurali

MythiliMurali Bronze IL'ite

I know the pain. I took break in the middle and later went back to work. Then I realized why I wasted my time. Taking care of family is a respectful job but sadly not recognized by many. I also strongly suggest home makers not to do work all alone. Have to assign tasks based on age & convenience. Like cleaning their toys/room, folding laundry, unloading dishes, picking dropping. Sometimes have to shuffle home jobs between household members to no to get bored.
    Regarding job, identify your passion and pursue it big or small. If you are interested in something in your life then that will become your top priority and you will find time, way to achieve it. Good luck!

Needtobestrong, joylokhi and messedup like this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Agree with above reply, I too had to take a career break for family reason and health reasons and this break got extended due to the pandemic.
    Many times I feel panic thinking whether I’ll get job or not...
    I try to upgrade ,shelf but due to exhaustion I feel slept and disoriented when I open my books.
    I’m not respected though I’ve taken break for family and done so much for in laws and supported during difficult times. I’m taken for granted and many times get unwanted thoughts like OP..
    I realise importance of career. And the importance of workload being shared by all family members..one woman alone being superwoman and handling all chores of home and serving all will not hold good for long, it will cause physical and mental exhaustion.

MythiliMurali likes this.
  4. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

Family along with full time job will be overwhelming esp when you dont have enough help. Try fiverr it's freelance portal for skilled people. you can identify your area of interest and then start slowly.
    but before everything have some me time, those pile of washed clothes can stay there for some more time while you take time for yourself.
    One step at a time!
    All the best :)

5. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

In many such things, the HW has to find something that takes her away from home for a few hours a day. If she is home, she will be doing what Pavlov's dog does.... drool on cue: She would end up responding to the usual cues of home, and cycle back into the boring routine.
    Go far enough away from that scene, and do whatever. It doesn't even have to be her passion.

Metamorphic likes this.
  6. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Go for a walk alone, read, write your heart out, pursue a course (not necessarily for earning, just for enriching yourself - Psychology, literacy anything that interests you), learn a new language, spend time for your skin and face care (like you already posted this thread in that sub-forum), go get your hair styled, volunteer to help in schools or organisations .... so on and so forth. Somethings may cheer you up for the day and some, you just never know, might land you in a fulfilling career one day.

There's lot you can do. It's just a decision away!

7. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

How do you understand/imagine this side of the journey so well? :grinning:

Hopikrishnan likes this.
  8. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

OP is looking for online part time job suggestion. Only If she has the luxury to leave kids, responsibility for a while and go far away....:thinking:

Hopikrishnan likes this.
  9. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

The minutiae of problem-solving is not at all feasible on the social forums. The key to breaking routine is change of scene. How as well as how-much the OP achieves that will get her to a compromise solution. If she is 500 meters away for 4 hours a day that would be a lower quality solution than if she is 1 kM away for 4 hours or even 3 hours. Only she can tell. How the OP-HW can deal with daycare for the kids, while she goes off-site is a technicality she should manage if she believes going off-site is the medicine she ought to take. In the old days we had "neighbourhood babysitting co-op" and took turns minding more than our own, and keeping accounts. The family that had a positive balance of hours got paid at the end of the month by all others. Much later, day-care was born as a business (with regulations) that was damn expensive.
    :grinning: Should I give you a reference from Harvard Business Review about off-site meetings and how they can focus the minds of a task team ? In fact, going away from pesky routines relaxes the brain to focus on how that damned routine acts as a killjoy of life. This is the reason why Prince Siddhartha had to go off-site, and sit under a tree to contemplate the misery of the world. "Desi wants on-site; Amreeki wants off-site" can even be the a George Orwell chant* if he were here today to write a book. Hahaha... typed longer than intended. :grinning:

*"Two legs bad; four legs good" was the original chant.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  10. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

Yeah problem solving is not always feasible in social forums but atleast it'll give a different perception which could be a game changer who knows!
    Again OP here is looking for online job suggestion...