Interpretation Of Dreams, Saguna, Muhurtha, Nimitham, Lizard Sounds Etc

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by athura, May 30, 2021.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

I got a question from one of our friends here as a personal message. The answer to that question will clarify many people's doubts. So i'm sharing it here for the sake of other's welfare.
    The question is "How can i become a spiritual Guru" .?
    My answer is as below,
    Spirituality is a very misconstrued area of life.. In order to answer your question " one cannot simply become a guru."
    The universe must acknowledge your calling. In other words, one has to have a karmic Gift to become a guru from his past lives.
    If you want to become a spiritual guru, first find out the purpose of your life. Then understand what real spirituality is. Then filter out the reality from imaginative or illusionary. Next learn accept things the way they are. and finally practice spirituality to such an extent where u can connect to the cosmic energy or God whenever you want. Once you've mastered all the above said steps, finally you may be eligible to guide others and that's when you can be a guru.
    Finally I thank her for raising such a Wonderful question..
    Regards
    Athura

messedup, Thyagarajan and joylokhi like this.
  2. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

You post this query In astrology section to a member from Madurai For interpretation. Besides interpretation and pros and cons, he might suggest pariharams.

Please state the time of your dreaming that you had described here.

I can’t remember the time I had this dream.
    Thank you
    Regards
    Nihita

3. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

I have always had a few dreams that I have wondered about, can you clarify please?

- snakes in dreams, many a times had this, some says this is signifying enemies. can you please share your interpretation?
    - Dreamt of shiva parvathy and sometimes a temple where i just see shiva.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

1.Snakes in dreams denote your fear about someone or something. Persistant snake dreams means you need to focus on cleansing your Aura.
    2. Shiva parvathy in dreams denotes Sexual Intimacy. May be just a flash of an experience in your past.

Pl note that dreams are highly tricky and subjective with respect to people who dreamt. My conclusions are only mine and not final.

regards
    Athura

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. vidukarth

6. vidukarth

7. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

My husband dreamt that he , I and my daughter we were walking. Then suddenly a dog started chase us. My husband didn't run and told me not to run too. But I ran with my 4 yrs old daughter and the dog continue chasing us not my husband. Can u please interpret this dream please.

Also if we dreamt a old wise Indian man in full white attire ( shirt and vesti) is that referring to the Lord Shiva ?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I think IL dream interpreter had taken off and so no reply for #27.
    One summer vacation in month of May, as a boy of twelve years, with my neighbourhood pals I was playing dice game தாயக்கட்டை.
    The play was under a roof made up of dry coconut thatches.
    A medium size spider fell on to the drawing on cemented floor by white chalk of grids in four directions. With brass dice, I killed the spider.
    A while later, with friends I dozed off.
    In the middle of sleep I seemed to have risen up to my waist and lifted my palm up and brought it down fast and beaten the floor. Seeing this from a distant my beloved mother came running and endearingly enquired what happened. I narrated the dream I had.
    A family of spiders huge than myself were chasing me and I was rolling rolling driven to the wall and there I decided to attack and that attack was that lifted my palm and beaten the floor. With injured palm I woken up from my reverie.
    What can be the interpretation. I did, a few minutes before - antagonised my class mates.

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

You might want to reconsider the emotional decision a you take in life.. May be its time you should listen to your husband.
    The white attire simply doesn't mean Shiva. May be a forefather from a lineage. Not much details were given by you that would help interpret.
    Regards
    Athura

seekingbless likes this.
  10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

The Guilt out of killing the spider manifested as a dream of huge spiders and the disgust for spiders making you to kill them or fight back agaist them

Regards
    Athura

Thyagarajan likes this.