1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Edition Nike, Supreme, Adidas?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Nedefrel, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Nedefrel

Nedefrel New IL'ite

How can you buy limited edition Nike, Supreme, Adidas, etc.? After all, this is done only for certain countries. Even if you are interested in buying, in fact you cannot. What do you think?

2. Nedefrel

Nedefrel New IL'ite

What helpful tips can you give?

3. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

I only have an idea about Nike. Our cousins, niece, and nephews are crazy on those Air Jordan. A couple of times I did live cop on drops and luckily managed to get. Me, DH used to log in from at least 7 different devices just to get one sneaker. I remember once just within 4 minutes everything was sold out.

If you are looking to buy on drops you have to be very quick and keep everything ready like your size, address, payment method added prior. The important thing is to know what sites the sneakers are dropping/ also, apps that have raffles for limited. I use this Nike SNKRS app. Nike's new releases mostly will be at 10 am est. Follow r/sneakers on Reddit for tips and Nike’s official @nikestore on Twitter.
    Some of the sites/apps I know are Adidas official site & app, Yeezy Supply - https://www.yeezysupply.com/

Footlocker/Champs - have FLX program and raffle

SNS - has online raffles for many limited sneakers https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/472/upcoming-releases

StockX https://stockx.com/?utm_source=af&utm_medium=imp&utm_campaign=290813&impactSiteId=wcSxpLV7lxyLUH23drQ6o1YCUkB3IKUdyQFmSE0&clickid=wcSxpLV7lxyLUH23drQ6o1YCUkB3IKUdyQFmSE0&utm_term=wcSxpLV7lxyLUH23drQ6o1YCUkB3IKUdyQFmSE0&utm_content=_530344&irgwc=1

There are a lot of sellers on eBay and other marketplace sites who resell those limited edition items. But be careful about the counterfeits.

Amica likes this.
  4. Ebenipada

Ebenipada New IL'ite

Perhaps my advice will be helpful. When you visit the site, you can use a proxy with the appropriate geolocation. Then the site will allow you to make a purchase. Through such tool you can find such proxies.

5. Nedefrel

Nedefrel New IL'ite

I have never used proxies. How difficult is all of this to set up?

6. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

I hope this video helps

You can use proxy from anywhere and buy in UK/USA or whichever the country. But the either you should have someone locally in that place to pickup/receive your item. If your delivery address is not local NIKE will more likely ban/block.

Hopikrishnan likes this.
  7. Ebenipada

Ebenipada New IL'ite

Helpful information, thanks for sharing!

Flyhigher likes this.