1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Vs Reality...

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by anika987, Jun 2, 2021.

1. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Madhuri Dixit once said in a show that her husband tell her to stay away from apple....

shravs3 likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Today 5th May ‘21 internet edition TOI Had come out with video news showing fifty most desirable (!) men among celebs.

Just for info.

3. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

I'm glad I read this thread. I developed a ridiculous crush on this particular BB4 contestant, much younger than me. Although I never liked him on the show and wouldn't have voted for him I was very attracted to him. I have never had any crush on any of the BB contestants ever before. I started using my Twitter account, which I hadn't used in 7 years, only to follow and catch up news, stories and see pictures of him. Now I know I am normal. :innocent: I think eventually these crushes fade away and new crushes are added to the list. I would say enjoy your crush, as long as it brings a smile to your face.

messedup and anika987 like this.
  4. preethignan

preethignan Silver IL'ite

I am married for almost 15 years now aged 37 and still prefer reading romantic novels and still get goosebumps when I come across intimate scenes in the novels. I can't hide my blush reading all that. Now my husband is aware of all this and pulls my legs when I tell him but when my teen daughter is around I try not to show my feelings. Age has no limits when it comes to having crush or blushing I guess. I have crush on the characters I read.

Needtobestrong, anika987 and messedup like this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Aww so cute!

I used to do that a lot too..it makes me feel fresh and young.However..I suddenly got the feeling that am a mom and this age etc and need to stop but I guess I need not!:)

Glad to know there are a lot of women like me and this is common..

Needtobestrong and preethignan like this.
  6. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

@preethignan and @anika987 ..
    I find this absolutely normal..., we are human after all..
    In fact men reach their prime by mid 30s too and many men become fathers in late 30s or 40 s too. Then what’s the big deal. Women are entitled to their feelings too..

preethignan and anika987 like this.
  7. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Actors are entertainers not heros. In real life they are not at all charming. Real hero’s are those who are volunteering to help poor, needy people like sonu sood and many NGO workers, social workers plus soldiers, entrepreneurs and many more.

Needtobestrong, messedup and Mistt like this.