Ttc - Low Amh

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by PrathimaBose, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Shamla

Shamla New IL'ite

I am from bangalore my amh increased frm 0.02 to 0.53..if u r interested pls mail to shamlasing

2. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi PrathimaBose
    I have gone through ur message n understand the concern as i also suffered a lot, not for low amh but due to recurrent miscarriages. I made lot of research n show different doctors here in UK.
    But finally i found about Suntex Aurvedic clinic in Delhi and have found lots of success story with low amh even less then yours.
    Definately its bit costly, but it is cheaper then IVF. Moreover IVF does not increase ur amh nor the quality of egg. They try at your existing situation not by improving that.
    After all u need one healthy egg instead of lots more immature or inferior one. So give try with Ayurvedic. I am sure you will be success. All the best.

3. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi Prathima,
    Further i want to say about ur diet and lifestyle. Put more importence on ur own diet, consider some supplement like Ubiquinol, omega 3 & 6. Fruits n vegetables.
    Wish you all the best.

4. preeti6years

preeti6years Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Try Accupuncture. It has helped many.
    Sama wellness clinic JP nagar

5. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

Plz tell me my amh is low and how to increase it