1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What To Understand This Mystery Thing

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Rose03, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Rose03

Rose03 Senior IL'ite

Hello
    Sometimes I don’t understand what’s happening around me .
    My brothers wedding had fixed and due to corona got postponed . Girls side were called rich ( land robbers which we didn’t know ) , girl was avg looking . We thought good family since they were far relatives also . Engagement done and marriage got postponed due to covid ..
    girls mother and sister are very strong character whom we never seen such character and the whole family also . They were so stubborn . We were neglecting their characters and moving on . My mother is a single women , they didn’t respect my mom at all . We ignored it later we wanted marriage to done in good way . They were not responding to what they agreed . We asked and they got angry and came home with big gang and scolded my mom , sister and brother ( I live abroad ) like anything . My mom got scared about bringing the girl from such a family . ( later people said they are very regular to police stations and not good people )
    We said let’s cancel the wedding , the girl started calling my brother and me .
    We said we are looking for a girl from good family not like this .
    And later they filed police complaint on our fmaily and arrested my brother . That period is the sad period for us .they bribed all the police men there , and police man said that fmaily very regular attendants here he received many complaint before from the people he cheated False promising of land .

our relatives mourned for us the way it happened for bo fault from us , they gave so many problems .

fast forward 2 months , the same girl married to my husband’s uncle sister son . Which I am unable to take it . My husband never liked my family . His uncle is like shakuni ( more than that ) never seen such a character in my life so far . He used to hate my brother and my fmaily . He had cheated us also and got married my husband to me . I am unable to digest how unethical or immoral act his uncle did . I was just analysing , for them if it’s a girl be smart find a guy ( love marriage ) , if it’s a boy , love and get experienced with girls , finally get married to whomever we say . It happened the same with my husband.

he was in love with a girl , never liked me , they ( his whole fmaily - major decision makers are his uncle and aunt ) used all the tricks and opportunity to fix with us . Only to realise later that they got married to me because we are rich and earn good pay . They tortured me , I accepted it . Later I confronted them , they started hating me .

I am sure his uncle used the opportunity to get that girl for his sisters being so unethical , without realising how it affects my relationship with my husband .

my husband didn’t say about their wedding untill it happened . And he says that guy messaged me called me for wedding and so his parents .

my mother cried when she had invited for wedding since we could not attend.

I am feeling very bad , thinking people are ready to do anything for money .

2. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

OP,
    Call your uncle and tell him in the best interest of everyone involved in the marriage you wish to not attend the marriage. If you cannot influence their decision, then staying away is the best thing we can do for our own mental peace.

3. sandhya2020

sandhya2020 Silver IL'ite

It seems maybe your bro wanted that girl as she is from rich family even though "avg looking",
    And what you mean they didnt respond to what they agree...? Are you talking about dowry ??
    On what charges was your brother arrested?

chanchitra likes this.
  4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

It’s your fault not to enquire about the brides family before and you people overlooked what ever they did,your mom should act at the first time they reacted harshly with your family,y your bro is silent at that time,if they are your relatives mostly some what you people know about them and there family ,for that your family accepted and move on to there wedding,and may be they are offering more dowry to your bro that’s y they are showing there upper hand on your family..anyway finally ur bro and your family is safe from there hands and now she got married some one else for that y your worrying much??if your family really happy with the cancellation of that wedding you people should celebrate this now,bcoz your uncle cheated you in your mrg and now it’s his there fate they married a girl from a cheater family and the family who regularly attends the police station,now all your husband relatives wil going to know your uncle mentality and soon they are going to face his karma wat he did for u..
    U people should celebrate for this ,y worrying much about it,,it’s there choice to marry the girl or not ,what is there to think about it..already everyone wil know wat is happened to your mom and brother even though they fixed the marriage,so let them face the consequences,and you just relax and enjoy ,if you don’t want to attend for that mrg just ignore ,otherwise go and act as you don’t know who they are als..
    It’s k if they didn’t giv respect to your mother or bro ,don’t expect anything from them and als you als behav the same way..be cool..
    From your post it’s showing your family feeling jealous about your uncles decision,..

5. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Your brother escaped from that family. Be happy.
    It doesn't matter who that girl marries.
    Isn't it good that your husband's uncle got a match from that rowdy family.

6. Rose03

Rose03 Senior IL'ite

Thank you for reading such a long post girls . My family is very happy that the girl got married , because the case is still going , and we can search for a girl at ease for my brother now .exactly my mom also said the same , the way the both the families did to us , they both gave their karma god is there and watching all around .

I was feeling very bad/Low that how my husband’s family is , getting into this level to get what they wanted .