1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tight Schedule- Spouse, Rat & 'craft

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:nono: no depressing feelings. Sir, Maybe its time for you to share another super precious moment of yours with us :lol: I am waiting.
    I was little occupied. So couldn't log in.

Good luck stock market erratum :beer-toast1:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you. As you said, it turned out positive for me at the end of the day. Yes. YES BANK vaulted up by almost 25%. Then I thought of rat mouse lord Ganesh and Bis favourite sweet dish.
    2. Here is link for thst Lord:

Moon Boon Lord & Kozhukattai
    Regards.

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

wow super :banana::banana: Nanu sonnen illaingala :beer-toast1:Definitely you got to treat me with fun-filled snippet. :p if possible!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Moon Boon Lord I have read this one.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:@Giri12
    A slight delay and your concern that you might miss your regular omnibus in positivity thread had impelled me to cite this link to you to emphasise how providence helps a devotee by causing a negative event to prevent a negative event in the life of that subject.
    2. You prayed at that moment and lo the bus halted little ahead whence you dived into it.

3. I was looking forward to your comments.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God bless.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:@lotuskirtana
    Delighted that you had awarded a “LIKE” to this anecdote that won me the maiden red ribbon in display for over six months or so.
    2. If I am lucky, you would record here your impressions bad or good of this blog which I would value high.
    3. Being senior than I in IL, I trust you have matured useful interactions with fellow IL’ites and that is all the more reason that I would look forward to your comments. I am glad to note from profile, you are or were checking the ba ba ba ba ....baby shower..

Thanks and Regards.

GOD - if one take a single step toward You, You would advance toward him or her over ten or more steps. Evidenced in Gajendran anecdote.

7. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

It was really very funny. I can imagine your situation. Your wife is smart enough who acted immediately. :number_one:

You atleast tried. My h is too lazy. It's difficult to make him work like that. Still it's only he who did that many times.. :p

Once again a rat saved your life. Your life is actually very precious. :thumbup:

8. Thyagarajan

I profusely thank you for writing lovely encouraging comments that includes praise for spouse action here.

God Bless.

messedup likes this.
  9. svpriya

svpriya Silver IL'ite

Very interesting sir but didn't expect the thrilling moment at the end. All is well...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks @svpriya for your comments upon reading the near life extinguishing scene.

I had few more such life threatening occasions realised only after the event. I had narrated those in my blogs here.
    God Bless.

svpriya likes this.