1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Query

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shreepriya, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

@shreepriya : postpartum I have started noticing consistent weight loss until last month. It was 4lbs a month which is standard if one follow diet and exercise and I think it got to my plateau. I fit into my pre pregnancy clothes, but still bulky. Now I don’t see any loss, even though I follow same diet and exercise so I need something changed. If you are not breastfeeding or no other health factors involved, may be strength training will help. I haven’t started that yet.
    @shravs3 : find a work out buddy, that will make it easier. Mine is my husband. We run together or he watches baby while I work out. Also we have a healthy competition in controlling calorie rich food. Planning meals help a lot.

shravs3 likes this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

My hubby wants us both to get enrolled with a gym. Although we are vaccinated I’m a bit worried because of the baby.

Angela123 likes this.
  3. shreepriya

shreepriya Silver IL'ite

After 2 months of workout + diet, lost 2kg.
    Felt something was not right which was why my weight was stagnant, made changes to my diet, increased my workout time and could see the result.Have to shed lot more. Staying motivated.

Laks09 and Angela123 like this.
  4. shreepriya

shreepriya Silver IL'ite

Took covid vaccine and mossed workout for a week. Seeing weight gain at a fast pace.

5. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

Why did you stop working out? Did a doc recommend it?

6. shreepriya

shreepriya Silver IL'ite

Hi
    Vaccinated hand had v.severe pain for 4-5 days. Was feeling fatigue after vaccination. Took a week to get back to my normal routine.