1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Selecting A School

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by wish4miracle, Dec 7, 2020.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am feeling strange yet excited to write this down, my baby is already 2 years old and ready to go to school next year.
    I dont have any idea on what basis to select a school apart from the distance factor. Please pardon my ignorance.
    Let me know your suggestions, factors and questions for selecting a school.
    I see two different boards, CBSE and IB. Do give ideas about them, even a basic thing would help me and also your experiences. Or any links which has the discussion.
    Meanwhile, I will try to dig into internet.
    Thanks so much.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Trust ere this you had put your baby in school.

But then with COVID situation lockdowns and pandemic was it possible to follow all the regular rigmorale of admission . With toddler attending a school means there is some kind of relief for few hours from MIL- DIL issues.

Agog to know how did you manage?

Stay safe say home is the magic phrase. Trust all are ok at your home.
    God Bless.

3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Sir, that post was made last year when covid cases were subsiding. And when schools started to take admissions. Only through online.

Anyway the process is halted due to second wave and no talks of the same is going on. Yes sir, all are safe at home.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. forroughuse

forroughuse New IL'ite

Hi, on the same topic,
    I understand that due to covid it is best to keep your kids at home and I am also doing the same.
    Could someone help me the school which I should choose for my kid, my kid is 2.5 yrs old.
    I am looking for a school in Gurgaon and should be till 12th, so that once they are admitted we don't have to take tension till 12th.
    But school should be cost effective. School are asking too much money now days.
    Would be great, If someone could help me with their experience and suggestions.