1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Organs Under Fire

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: ORGANS UNDER FIRE
    :hello:

when breakfast deprived
    In time in the morning, the stomach remains gripped in fear.

காலையில் உரிய நேரத்தில் நீங்கள் காலை உணவு சாப்பிடாத போது வயிறு பயப்படுகிறது.

Every twenty four hours if one fails to drink 10 litres of water, kidney shudders.

24 மணிநேரத்தில் 10 டம்ளர் தண்ணீர் கூட குடிக்காத போது சிறுநீரகம் பயப்படுகிறது.

When not getting into sleep by 11p.m. & by not waking up before sunrise, the gall bladder turns inefficient.
    இரவு 11 மணி வரை தூங்காமல் விழித்திருந்து, சூரிய உதயம் ஆகும்போது விழிக்காதிருக்கும்போது பித்தப் பை பயப்படுகிறது.

When Cold and left over food of previous day eaten, small intestine struggles.

ஆறிப்போன, பழசாகிப் போன உணவுகளைச் சாப்பிடும் போது சிறுகுடல் பயப்படுகிறது.

When Large intake of of fried food and spicy items consumed, large intestine stressed
    நிறைய வறுத்த மற்றும் காரமான உணவுகளைச் சாப்பிடும் போது பெருங்குடல் பயப்படுகிறது.

Lungs shudders when one smokes cigar or cigarette and breathe air from polluted surroundings

சிகரெட் மற்றும் பீடி போன்ற புகை, அழுக்கு மற்றும் மாசடைந்த சுற்றுச்சூழல் காற்றை நீங்கள் சுவாசிக்கும்போது நுரையீரல்கள் பயப்படுகின்றன.

Deep fried, junk and instant food irritates liver

அதிகப்படியான வறுத்த உணவு, ஜங்க், துரித உணவுகளை உண்ணும் போது கல்லீரல் பயப்படுகிறது.

Foods high in salt & rich in bad cholesterol, heart caries out hoarse

அதிக உப்பு மற்றும் அதிக கொலஸ்ட்ரால் நிறைந்த உணவைச் சாப்பிடும் போது இதயம் பயப்படுகிறது.

Foods tangy and tasty and easily available sweets consumed frequently, pancreas would be in hue & cry

சாப்பிடச் சுவையாகவும் மற்றும் தடையின்றி கிடைக்கிறது என்பதாலும் அதிக இனிப்புப் பண்டங்களை வெளுத்து வாங்கும்போது கணையம் பயப்படுகிறது.

Eyes in darkness when exposed to computer & phone monitors for long hours remains frightened

இருட்டில் மொபைல் மற்றும் கம்ப்யூட்டர் திரையின் வெளிச்சத்தில் வேலை செய்யும்போது கண்கள் பயப்படுகின்றன.

Whenever Mind filled with Negative thoughts, gray matter ie brain goes haywire

எதிர்மறை (நெகடிவ்) எண்ணங்களைச் சிந்திக்க ஆரம்பிக்கும் போது மூளை பயந்து போகிறது.

Therefore one should take care of their organs by eating selectively in time and avoid bad habits and practises which are detrimental to body parts. Do not frighten body parts.

உங்கள் உடலின் பாகங்களில் அக்கறை கொள்ளுங்கள். அவற்றை பயமுறுத்தாதீர்கள்.

Thse body spare parts are not readily available in market.

இந்த உடல் பாகங்கள் அனைத்தும் சந்தையில் எளிதாகக் கிடைப்பதில்லை.

Even if they are available, it would cost you a fortune.

கிடைத்தாலும் மிகவும் விலை உயர்ந்தவை.

Invariably such spare parts may not readily be accepted by the body.

அநேகமாக உங்கள் உடலும் ஏற்றுக் கொள்ளாது.

Therefore, it is imperative to keep body parts in sound condition, so that they can help it's person contunue to enjoy and remain in pink of health.
    எனவே உங்கள் உடல் பாகங்களை ஆரோக்கியமாக வைத்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள்.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    messedup and iyerviji like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Awesome post. What you have written is centpercent true., especially during old age so many problems when we come to know each part of the body

I am going through.health problems since few months.Daughter and son in law are taking good care .I feel.bad I am troubling them
    Having full rest still health problems
    Here in Kerala everything is far .So have to depend on others

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thanks sister @iyerviji and thanks for being first to spot and award LIKE first to this post.
    The points highlighted in the post are well known to many but when it comes to practise one may draw blank.
    Thanks for your appreciation.
    Take care. It is a great relief to know your daughter & son in law are at your beck & call to monitor your health besides attending yo your needs.
    God bless them & you.
    Regards.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

I wrote this post today in all haste and hurry. Haste because, I did not have any plans in advance for writing this at all. Hurry because I had certain queer feel in body owing to not getting ready my breakfast.
    My Sambandhi mami & mama are indisposed. My daughter after her covishield vaccination last 28 th ultimo, developed symptoms of uneasiness and spouse having taken care of home and needs of others for the day in absence of maid and cook, went to bed at around 2am. I did bit of spouse bidding went to deep sleep at midnight.

Morning 6 when I got up it was “ Chuva dhoudha hai pate may “. Nothing was available readily to eat except couple of nuts and dates. At ten, spouse still in her deep sleep I was having voracious appetite. With that kind of hunger I toured into myself and my body parts.

It resulted in typing this post after which I remembered I must open the pressure cooker for last night left over rice. Ah. I was lucky. There was enough rice for my favourite curd bath. I mixed curd with rice and nothing for touch. I ate this and returned to desk feeling calmness around me. I felt as if am rejuvenated and my life just restored!

Groceries ordered day before night not delivered yet. Two days gone by. No thur dhal to make sambar. No green gram. No Pongal. Oh my good god. What I ( we) will do. Spouse to wake up & get up for I to get ideas.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    iyerviji likes this.