1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Your Husband Aware Of How In-laws Treat You?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Patientone, May 27, 2021.

1. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

this only works if husband is fair. However if he treats his parents more favourably than his wife. He wouldn’t acknowledge it and turn against his wife.

A lot of women who come from big families are recording and showing their own families. I know 2 MILs who are all alone and very scared at the consequences. I’m not sure how you can live with someone like MIL in future with an honest relationship if you do that. Not that some MILs give an honest relationship.

2. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

Totally agree. They should be awarded Oscars. I just don’t understand all the drama.

3. Sweety2019

Sweety2019 Silver IL'ite

He turns a blind eye to every behaviour. For him his parents, especially his mother, are always right and I am wrong.
    Nothing has helped for him to see their nature. Patiently explaining, fighting n explaining, nothing!!
    Does he say anything, yes he does. Either it's my fault or yell at me.. makes it look as if it's only my mistake and I am guilty. And most times I just give up and end up being the one saying sorry for the sake of sanity in our relationship. (Which obviously is not credited)