1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer Thread During This Pandemic..kindly Support..

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by anika987, May 18, 2021.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Lot of threads about covid and fears about how our loved ones and how they are doing.Anywhere and anyone we speaks with..it is all about the pandemic.

I decided to start this positive thread and pray for all. I believe it is a way to emotionally support each other and sincere prayers will convert into good energy and spread.This is very much needed.

I got inspired by the thread for Saibaba where IL’ s pray for a child and many succeeded.

Let these prayers also be a way of giving back to the society.

Kindly participate and drop a few lines and positive thoughts.

chanchitra, gknew, hridhaya and 4 others like this.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I pray to the universe that this pandemic ends soon and this tough time gets over.

Sincerely pray with my heart that we meet our loved ones soon.

May we all be blessed with lots of happiness,health and energy.

Om Shanti..

chanchitra, Thyagarajan and joylokhi like this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@anika987 , Good one. Yes, we have our whatsapp groups regularly organising prayer meets, to pray for the common well being of society in these times. In addition to whatever help we can offer remotely to people in need, our prayers I hope will send positive vibes and bring peace.

Janakinarne, Thyagarajan and anika987 like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you

5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Our parents are tested positive and my mother crp values are very high and it’s been 14days by today stil she s getting fvr and very weak and not feeling hungry and father too tested positive...and due to medicine he was feeling anxiety..plz pray for there fast recovery and they both r alone and home quarantine...plz send positive vibes to them

anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Heartfelt Prayers for your parents.Wishing your parents to feel better very soon.God be with you and family.All will be well.Stay strong!
    OM SAI RAM
    God bless.

Thyagarajan and Janakinarne like this.
  7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your prayers...and thanks for your wishes,praying God to be with them and give strength to fight this virus...hoping they wil recover very soon and everything will be normal as before...thanks a lot...

Thyagarajan and anika987 like this.
  8. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu :worship2::worship2:

9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Many around the globe infected in varying degrees suffered hugely emotionally financially.

Majority of men and women affected survived the onslaught of COVID. But then a small percentage succumbed despite early detection and treatment. I pray they all reached the lotus feet of the Lord or RIP.

I HEARD FROM TV CHANNELS animals in Zoo & pets at home too turned COVID +ve when tested. I was thinking of ORION of @Viswamitra & Toby of @Srama . the link COVID-19 and Your Health is
    concern abound for animals.

I was wondering if cattle’s in our milk pouching plants infected what will happen to the comity of Nations. Naturally our collective prayers and petition to God should include well being of not only citizens of the world but cattle’s of the world too.

So I resolved to pray every hour for the well being of not only known & unknown persons in our world but also for the good of all animals tamed or wild in our midst.

Collective prayers efficacious, yield faster and better permanent cure with least or no aftereffects. No blood clotting or heart attack after vaccination.

It looks , Cosmos is engaged in stock taking and removing toxins and pollutants and COVID could be the dross.

God I believe in thee I love thee with all my Heart with all my love never was it known that believed in thee was left unaided.......

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  10. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Americans (even desi-Americans) have come to view "Thoughts and Prayers" as a heavily connoted gesture. We tend to do it after a mass shooting -- i.e., some kind of entirely avoidable massacre that we have decided not to avoid. So I have "like"d a generic "good luck with the prayers" sentiment in someone else's response.
    I wondered about this too.... Is Bhagavan Vishnu involved in this? People imagine that he could only incarnate as a mammal, or pseudo-mammal, but could s/he come as a virus, and do what s/he had promised, namely, come to the earth from time to time to cull out the miscreants and reestablish dharma ?

Between the New Corona Virus, and Greta Thunberg -- who could be the Lord's incarnation that was promised in the Bhagavad Gita?

anika987, joylokhi and Thyagarajan like this.