Need Prayers To My Mother

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Janakinarne, May 8, 2021.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi to all ,plz pray for my mother who is 60yrs old and having fvr and cold frm past 3 days and today is 4th day and smell senses are obsent today ,my mother and father are alone in a village where no med facility and no help and as children we can’t go there ...she is doing k now ,and using fvr and cold cough medicine and now no cough to her ,no running nose but the fvr is persisting 99-100 all d day ever with d medicines ,she is diabetic and bp patient and she onl doing all wrks and my father was also helping her my father can’t stay away frm her bcoz need to giv meds and check fvr ...
    We don’t know wat to do now and very tensed and help less..
    Prayers wil do wonders plz pray for my mother fast recovery plz give a minute of ur valuable time and pray for her and my father ...
    Plz advise any home remedies for fast recovery...
    Plzzzz pray for them..prayers can do wonders...thank u
    And als she took covacine first dose and second dose is due yesterday and due to this not taken

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Hi Op... Don't worry she will be fine... Affect of covid is not fatal after taking even a single dose. These days at many places home delivery of food is provided for covid patients. You can check that online for them. For home remedies just take proper medicines, take steam as much possible and eat light. Any kind of fat should be avoided. After each work tell her to rest for sometime. Proper rest is very much required. Don't panic and tell her not to watch news for few days. As in this situation she may get tensed with the current scenario. Just take care.

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Sai baba, please do help this friend's parents, please take away their sufferings, shower your love with good health. Please do take care of their mental health, provide strength to fight against this illness, please let them come out of this soon and lead a happy and healthy life.

Dear Op, I know u would have definitely considered this, but just want to reiterate, if u can try find a way to go and help them somehow, please do. So that u could support them and provide positive hope about the whole situation.

W.r.t to home remedies, I have seen many suggestions forwarded in what's app, to have kabasura kudineer along with a herbal tea. I am not medical professional but u can check that out with your mothers doctor and try that. Its ayurveda medicine. In general, tualsi tea, pepper rasam, karpooravalli are all good for cold. Buy them a oximeter to check their oxygen at home everyday. Keep them hydrated. Ask ur dad to wear double mask. Wear gloves. Wash mask especially front portion. Mom can self isolate. She needs to have good food to have good immunity. Ensure she takes it.

If u cannot travel, u can try get them these items as much as possible.

4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Our prayers are with you and your parents. It is important that they have some type of medical help - at least -online consultation by you with doctor telling about their symptoms etc. Meantime let them follow home remedies along with frequent steaming, mouth gargle etc.

Janakinarne likes this.
  5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear for ur suggestions and kind words ,fingers crossed and praying god for her fast recovery ..no dear it’s a very small village in andhara pradesh,no online services nor no one ready to do bld test als ...we asked them to come to our place but they rejected 2 mons back even we thought now d situation is better so let dm b where dy r ...
    My father don’t know cooking so she can’t able to cook anything so dy r prepared omelette and curd rice having,I informed dm not to hav egg,ya my mother is some wat strong but my father afraid of her getting tense ...even ee too so we stopped calling them very frequently ...hope all prayers come to gether and do wonders...thank u dear

messedup likes this.
  6. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for ur prayers...now my mom and dad need of these...we r very tensed more dn them and keep on calling dm ...
    No dear am just 45 mins away frm dre place but can’t go bcoz I hav 17months baby and my husband or in-laws are totally against to go and now at my place als lot of cases r dre and can’t trust any driver to go dre...
    I asked my father to wear mask but he was feeling suffocated and not cooperating so we asked him to wear shield so he was using it
    But no one s dre to cook so onc she s k we r planning to bring her here in a week or so

7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear every prayer adds more strength to her and she wil recover very soon
    Ya we consulted doc and taking med but he asked for bld test bcoz viral fvr wil als has d Sam symptoms but no one s ready to do dt als
    She s BP patient so salt water gargle not possible
    Thanks fir ur time and prayers

8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Janakinarne Did she take covid test? If she has covid positive, Just taking fever and cold medicine don't help. She needs proper medicines due to her age and underlying health conditions. I'm also from Andhra but have been living abroad. If I'm not wrong, Andhra CM launched Grama sachivalayam/ grama volunteers. Please check with nearby grama volunteers. There is a chance of your father also affects if he is always with your mom. Find some covid patients' helpline near to your parents place.
    Where is a will there is a way. Hope Some needed help reach your parents.
    Why no egg? They need proteins.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    joylokhi likes this.
  9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Just living 45 minutes away from your parents' place? I don't know what to say and just feel sad for your helplessness situation. please at least make some arrangements to take your mom's blood and covid test to diagnosis her illness. Hope she will be fine soon.

joylokhi, Janakinarne and Roar like this.
  10. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

I am sorry you are in a fix but your parents need help .

Can you organise daily food supply for them?, if not your food there are organisations which are doing it or ask some caterers to srop food in front of the gate... may be once in a week you can visit your parents wearing a ppe?

Call the doctors and ask advice and medicines and then drop them at your parents again at the main gate or something... my friend and her family all had covid and they used medication to calm down symptoms, they have all recovered now.
    Hoping your mother will be soon alright *prays*

Janakinarne likes this.