1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Have A Choice Or Do You Have To Tolerate ?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by anika987, Apr 23, 2021.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Huge respect and hugs for u for tackling this situation not once but every single day

Needtobestrong likes this.
  2. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

upload_2021-4-25_12-12-20.png
    The best of us have a Maslov's Trapezium, the result of not having the top piece in place in our lives. But that is just in the nature of things when we continue to seek improvements, and not succumb to hubris.

I have added (see blue font letters) thread-relevant factors in a Maslav triangle one could find on the internet. The physiological needs, and safety needs are the ones, when lacking, and expressed in thread posts, tend to trump all other needs/wants.

Planning for achieving a trapezoidal happiness has to happen early in life, prior to forming/joining any joint-ventures through marriage or cohabitation with others. Fixing troublesome trapezoids, that had been bent-out-of-shape ;), is difficult, and comes at a price.

Needtobestrong likes this.
  3. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

4. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

I truly understand what you are going through and the only light I can throw on this situation is to pray and be grateful which believe me is not easy as our mind is so full of all the things that are going around us. But taking small steps and being grateful even for the smallest things in life will help you. I have been through this situation and being grateful and praying and sending blessings to everything and everyone has helped so much. Try it. It works
    God bless you.

nandinimithun likes this.
  5. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

It is all relative isnt it. I think most people know what they can tolerate and what they cant.

If one can walk away without your life turning upside down... I think one should

Anika you are talking about relatives or marraige?. Theres a huge difference walking out of realtive circle and walking out of marraige.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    nandinimithun likes this.
  6. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much dear, especially for the first line... Means a lot when someone says i truly understand you....
    Loads of love
    Nandu