1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Actor Vivek...rest In Peace Sir..

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Late PM Indira Gandhi replies to vivek’s Letter which he wrote when he was a child. This was revealed by Vivek in an interview in zee TV channel.

A versatile top comedian with lots of plans ahead of his peers for benefits to society and downtrodden. He took a day before COVID vaccine in govt hospital to prove to others that it is equally better as in a private hospital.

Let his soul REACH VAIKUNTA.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    chanchitra and anika987 like this.
  2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful actor and i have seen few of his interviews, he was planting a lot of trees.... As a promise to Sir Abdul Kalam ji....

May his soul rest in peace.

chanchitra, Thyagarajan and anika987 like this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Reason for bld clotting is due to vaccination??covaxine is not suggested to senior citizens??plz any one can guide me regarding this,bcoz my parents took covacine revcently like a 6-7days back and they r staying all alone ..need to wry abut anything or should take any care??how many days the effects wil b dre??

4. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Failure's will be because we have not done complete study. It will take minimumn5 years.
    Sinopharm vaccines are just 40 - 60 % only that too it is varying country to country. They stopped publishing the current status.
    Where as Astrazeneca and Pfizer are reporting properly. Also there is lot of in
    It is, but no need to worry they have already crossed 24 hours. Me and my parents also took the same nothing happened. During first dose I had body pain and fever for 2 days. So be calm and relax.
    We don't know how long it will retain in our body. China's vaccine Sinoform climes for 12 months no other vaccine climes.

Janakinarne and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

I request everyone in our indusladies group to pay their last respect to Vivek by planting a tree sapling and help to fulfill his target to plant 1 crore trees.

Mehana, Venkat20 and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

As of April 17, 2021
    He had launched the ‘Green Kalam’ project, a massive tree planting drive, in 2011 and had planted nearly 33.23 lakh saplings so far

Actor Vivekh was known for his environmental activism as much as his acting prowess. He had taken up tree planting as his life mission in deference to the wishes of his friend and former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam to campaign against global warming.

I felt the need to edit again to add some more info:
    Vivek died in a Chennai hospital in the early hours of Saturday. He was 59. Vivek was admitted to SIMS Hospital in Vadapalani where he underwent an angioplasty and stenting procedure on Friday for a complete block in a critical blood vessel of the heart. He was put on an ECMO support in the intensive care unit. "He passed away at 4.35am," a medical bulletin from the hospital said.

[​IMG]
    Hospital vice-president Dr Raju Sivasamy said the sudden attack was due to an acute coronary syndrome with a cardiogenic shock. It was not related to the Covid-19 vaccine he took on Thursday, they said. Test and CT reports showed that he did not have Covid-19.

[​IMG]
    He took the Covaxin in Tamil Nadu Government Multi Super Speciality Hospital in Chennai and urged many others to come forward to take the vaccine.

He was known for his sharp tongue, timing sense and ability to mimic others. Leading heroes, including Rajinikanth, offered Vivek enough screen space to shine.

Regards.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Venkat20 and Madhurima21 like this.
  7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the clarification..hope everything wil be fine

Venkat20 likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

A friend & I discussed a thought with regard to the sudden demise of the Tamil actor Vivek. It appears to us from the information shared in the media, that Vivek had a massive heart attack and it took nearly 45 minutes or so to reach the medical facility.

In many of the developed countries the call for ambulance service is carried out in a very short period of time - say from about 8 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes,

But in India, the ambulance service, you may be lucky to get it in one hour and even after paying the ambulance charges, the driver and the assistants who come in the ambulance.

This is one area that might benefit with a private sector entering this ambulance service with impeccable service, even if the charges are going to be higher that the nominal fee that the govt services now provide, which in fact would be cheaper if we consider holistically.

The private company should state their guarantees openly that there would not be any need for paying any extra to anyone at all, the service will reach within certain time interval and there would be a paramedic in the ambulance to provide the immediate & urgent service of CPR, defibrillation etc. in the ambulance itself, and thereby provide the critical service till the ambulance reaches the hospital.

My friend suggested that it may also be a good idea to have annual membership subscription (individual or family) of the Ambulance Service and members get a free ambulance service, when there is a need. This is like group life insurance, where one does not get any paid subscription money back, but one gets the benefit of first class quick service when there is a need.

Another point that I wish to state is as the Government has made a initiative for the well being or fitness of all citizens, it is also necessary that everyone in their school are trained in CPR / First Aid practises, as in the case of Vivek, if someone had performed CPR on him while waiting for the ambulance, he might have had a chance of recovering from the attack.

My two cents for someone to make this idea a reality in Chennai & in India.

KashmirFlower and Venkat20 like this.
  9. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

10. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Sir, I believe we have sufficient ambulance, it is getting delayed due to the pandemic situation all the ambulance are fully scheduled. Secondly we never give way to the ambulance. By mistake if some one give way immediately he will drive being the ambulance as a tail to have peaceful driving. We can't avoid and we habituated...

Madhurima21 and Thyagarajan like this.