1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Can I Do? Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SGBV, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Strong1001

Strong1001 New IL'ite

I have been following all her threads for many years now and I somehow feel she has this dominating nature and does so much of self boasting that she has high profile job, she has influence to send people out of the country etc. This nature would surely create problem in the family is my opinion.

chanchitra and Hopikrishnan like this.
  2. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Hahaha... that is your first post to this forum ?
    When the head of the household (bread-winner ) complains about the spouse, it is not "dominating nature", especially when she is trying to fix the misbehaving guy with a lockout from bank accounts, and a conversion of religion.

Haven't you heard the thing that goes "A man got to do what a man gotta do" ? It applies just as well to a woman, when she wears the pants in the family and has cojones to boot.

3. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

First I thought this post is about greiving then.. its not.

Your H has too much time on him and you seem to want to control his monkey mind. I was happy that you were spending good time with him this pandemic and then his bestie passed away and this has opened a can of worms again.

Keep your finances tight. Stop micro-management of his mind and give him a clear ultimatum.

I am not able to see why this guy is never thankful for your solid career and an evergreen-winner in you. You are saving the family literally. Something is just off.

Through your posts over the years; the man is always unhappy...behaves depressed and trapped and looking for answers in religion. Always some victimised drama.
    Also both seem to have little respect towards each others religious beliefs and no wiggle room to religious acceptance. Religion is meant to have a spiritual/positive effect on a person but it seems to be working against you guys in your case.

You need to calmly think what you want and what is good for you both with all this complex multitude of stuff going on in your lives.
    Good luck.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Angela123 likes this.