1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Deal With This Situation ?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by mangaii, Apr 7, 2021.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

This is snapshot of my life . You have exactly captured my mindset . I don't think I can salvage this relationship anymore.
    Me and my DH are trying to figure out the logistics of India trip during summer.
    First the biggest question we have is to locate her. We have no clue where she moved and no one else knows . Once we figure this out then I can at least approach her.

Laks09 likes this.
  2. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

You don’t know where your SIL and still call that a good relationship?

mangaii likes this.
  3. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

She moved out recently . Even they don’t know my current location since I moved too . I think this was an unexpected situation .

4. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

So very true... we trained our own monkeys.
    upload_2021-4-15_13-8-57.png
    "Not my circus; not my monkeys" is a Polish proverb. Usually quoted to mean "none of my business", "i don't care" etc..

It would be hard to wean off the circus. And no need to wean off the circus either. In my opinion, the circus, shenanigans of the extended india-based family, has an entertainment value, so long as we mind the ticket price.

Saw the following before edit-time ended...
    This is more like a safari-hunt than a circus. Worth pursuing.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  5. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Its a flip either from your husband or your sil. If your relationship with sil was great, she would have had a minimum decency to pick your call and give you atleast some sort of explaination on why her son emptied other peoples savings account.

I could have suspected your H is this but you are on his side (which is great for your marriage). Its bizarre that you dont know her wheareabouts?. Your H might know, ask him.

Goodluck with your reclaim, by hook or crook get your things back. All the best.