1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Getting Ocd About Periods And Cleanliness. What To Do ??

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by EagerForInfo, Dec 9, 2019.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

thank u.will check it out

2. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

3. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Op and all other ladies suffering from heavy periods, fibroids, ocd, uti, weight issues, migraines, skin issues, sleep issues, fatigue, thyroid, diabetes etc please drink celery juice first thing in morning. Change your diet to more green leafy veggies, fruits, avoid dairy, avoid eggs, avoid sugar and processed food. There is book cleanse to heal from Anthony Williams, read it or google about it. Lot of people got benefits from this.

EagerForInfo and sociallifein30s like this.
  4. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

do we get celery in india

5. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

If you don’t get organic celery drink organic cucumber juice else make green smoothie with any leafy green veggies like spinach mixed with any fruits like banana, apple, grapes and little water or coconut water not milk. It will detox all toxins from your body and slowly heal from chronic illness.

sociallifein30s likes this.
  6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

how everyone is washing periods clothes? putting them in washing machine at the end of periods will make the clothes dry up completely and hard to wash right? I just can't remember what I did all these years.. and moreover if I leave the clothes till wash day they are sometimes smelly making bathroom smelly. Also trash do you guys put the trash out every time you use the restroom? (Already I'm spending so much time just can't imagine doing this too) or take the trash out once per day ? I used to have a bag and once it was full (by 2 days ) I used to put it in another bag for safety then throw it out in trash can outside .. but now that is not working as bathroom is smelling.. Any ideas please? Gosh so many questions nowadays..

7. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

honestly reading through many posts of yours i really feel you should go to a doctor and get checked for OCD ...you are thinking way too much about these details .
    you can get fragrant trash bags from costco and put your used clothes in there till you do the laundry. and trash bag is put out once a day irrespective of the periods. you may not want to wait till it is full in 2 days as it does start smelling for me if used for more than a day. if you feel the smell strongly maybe change your clothes often during the day like 3-4 times ... i would anyways change twice but during periods would do it thrice.

but you are getting too obsessed about these mundane things and should definitely see a doctor to deal with your anxiety. it will really help you , please do.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  8. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Don't you have a laundry basket?

9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Yes, we do let out a particular odor during those 4 days, which is quite normal.

- Try using an anti perspirant/deodorant.
    - If you wear a top and pant at home, try changing your pants at least twice a day
    - I used to use the perfumed small kitchen bags in the bathroom and dispose the used napkins as needed. Also you can knot the bag opening so that the odor does not leak out. You get the perfumed small bags in dollarama or dollar tree.
    - as for clothes, try washing your clothes every 2 days. That way you get to do a wash cycle in between your cycle too and it does not smell.

I think you need to relax and not let this bother you. Also try spraying glade air freshner near the laundry bag/bin if it bothers you that much in between laundering.

10. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Yes I "want" to relax.. but not able to as this is a problem that must be solved.. Like I said I have 2 kids am in my 30's never had such anxiety ... Can't even describe how much this is bothering me.. My husband has tendancy to leave trash can outside the house with lid open guess I started leaving things in bathroom after I saw this recently and thought what if it rains... Sheesh.. I will let you know when I solve these issues and how.. and thank you ladies for all your support. In apartments we can just thro things in the dumpster every day as needed but in house we need to put everything in a bigger bag and I don't like mixing bathroom trash in regular trash can.. I will let you ladies take a break from my questions:)