1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

e. their success stories
    each will try telling how their life changed etc

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

In IG I see some posts that Ashwin is the winner nu..
    A zoomed pic of Simbu handing a trophy to Ashwin

3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

some telling kani is winner followed by shakila and 3rd ashwin. dont knowwhich one is true. ppl telling winner will be crowned but str just gave trophy. so no idea

4. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

I personally feel Ashwin is a deserves to win.
    We have to wait and see.
    Previously there was a cooking show called kitchen superstars. Damu. Bhatt and suresh were the judges. They used to ask for innovative dishes. Indian food was ranked lower. There was some criticism from the public about that.

Maybe the judges changed their criteria this time. Bur they have to stick by their ask.
    They cannot send kani to finals for fish pollichathu, when they had asked for innovative dish.

meepre and stayblessed like this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

This week no cwc. I read somewhere vijay tele awards is going to be telecasted instead.

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

yesterday after seeing the Promo, I strongly feel that the post on Kani being winner is false .
    There is a pic which is viral with STR handing a trophy to someone (like Ashwin) . The face is not clear though, however with the promo it is kind of clear that the person who was getting that trophy is Ashwin (from the costume)
    Do ppl give trophy's for second runner up? I dont think so!!!

7. stayblessed

Happy Vishu and இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் makkale . And to all those people who are celebrating new year today happy new year:blush::blush:

chanchitra and varhem like this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

w
    wishing all happy puthandu and vishu

9. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Watching the grand finale. :cheer:.

stayblessed likes this.
  10. stayblessed

Loved loved loved the finale. Azhudhitten. Romba emotional a irundhudhu. Kani truly deserved the title. She had come prepared for the finale. Eppidiyum platter keppangannu veetula oru dhadava panni pathuttu vandhuruppa nu neinaikkaren. Innovative a vum irundhudhu. That too she got least score in the first round. Didn't loose confidence and proved in the next rounds. Really really happy for her. One nice human being. I have always seen her helping everyone in the set and never shouting at the pairs. always thought people in her life are lucky. So much patience, so much goodness, humility and what not. It was so heartwarming to see everyone rooting for her like rithika, dharsha and pavithra and many others. Though till semi finals she didn't come out of her comfort zone except may be once or twice, finale la prove pannitta. We always feel good at heart if people with nice attitude win something and celebrate it as our own victory. Enakku appidi dhan irundhadhu. Shakeela as usual got lucky. But one thing we should admit is that she has given tasty dishes though not innovative. Happy for her. This show did change her image. With her back pain she gave tough fight to younger contestants than her. Konjam pairs a thittama irundhirukkalam. As for Ashwin I never thought he would win finals but 1st runner up a varuvaan nu nenachen. Pch it's okay saw his announcement that he signed up for a movie. Too too too happy for him. He is my most favourite contestant in this show. Of course I dont like few things in him but still favourite a ponadhaala I dont want to elaborate:lol: Wish he goes to heights in this cine world. But he looks so different without beard :facepalm:. Beard oda ye nadikka vekkalam indha directors. Glad pugazh is also part of the film. Loved the way Ashwin said to Bala, unakkenna venum sollu naa theren. Master he was the one I thought would win. Enna solla it was not his day and he was not his usual self. He is also one of my favourites. Funny and energetic. Semi finals lendhe he was down. Confidence loose pannittar. Have seen clips of him participating in many shows. Have always thought ivar maari active va irukkanum nu. Life la jeikka thevayana qualities ellame irukku avarkitta. Wish him the best always. Pavithra gave many dishes too. She is one person who has improved a lots from the first episode till now. All the other finalists had an edge over her. But adha pathi perusa confuse pannikkama confidence loose pannama ivalo dhooram vandhadhu is a big thing. She is so matured for her age and acknowledges the good in other people. Avalum pairs ta moonji kamichadhe illa. I really like her.
    One thing I was upset was that Bala didn't get a cash award. Indha show la the most deserving comaali to get a cash award na I would say its Bala. Simba rightly pointed out he is the best pair a cook can get. Both helping and comedy he is the best. But problem was winner kum first runner up ku mattum dhan they gave cash award and so their pairs too got the award. Bala ku Kuduthirundha out of the way poi senja maari irundhurukkum. So that's why they didn't nu ninaikkaren. Ivanukkagvachum ashwin runner up ayirukkalam nu thonaama illa. But judges konjam innovation ku adhiga mark potrukkalam. 3 marks la he lost to her. Enna solla shakeela got lucky this time too. Next season at least Bala should get. He should get chances in the industry too. Paavam truly deserving guy. Bala you will be in my prayers. You are the best.
    Shivaangi oh god what a voice man. Mannippaya, enna pa ippidi paadra. hayyo indha music directors lam enna dhan pa panreenga. Mokka singers ku lam chance tharinga. So so so happy AR appreciated her. Wish he remembers and gives her a chance. Indha ponn vijay tv lendhu yaarachum kaapathina nalla irukkum. What I didnt like was her bragging about her being a lucky charm. I dint like it one bit. This popularity has gotten in to her head. But ava vayasukku this happens. Matured a balanced a irukkaradhu kashtam. Confidence is fine but should not go overboard. Eppo paaru I have seen her establishing that she is lucky nu. Kani ivaloda sendhu immunity jeichappavum she will say to Ashwin see how lucky she is nu. That time she didn't help kani in cooking at all. Sunitha was paired with both kani and shakeela yesterday and they both became winner and runner. Ava evalo sweet a nadanthukkitta. Shivaangi should learn from her. And people around her should also not talk about luck factor. Avangavanga luck pathi pesalame thavira aduthavanga namakku lucky or unlucky nu solradhu thappu. End of day the cooks talent, their luck and the pairs contribution in the cooking are the deciding factor.
    Bala va unlucky nu people solradhum not at all nice. But adhaye he made it a content, sema talented nga indha payyan. Shivaangi should really calm down. But everyone around her is praising her more than required. These youngsters are awed that a girl shows her crush openly and making it funny too. They are seeing her as some goddess who does things which they cannot but wish to. And this girl has gotten wrong ideas from all these memes and posts. Paavam ava real talent is only in music. Romba vijay tv la moozhgradhukkulla she should get more and more chances in singing. I dint like the asku maaro song. Wait panni vera nalla project pannirukkalam. Adhukku poi 10 m views vera. Kashtam. Sathyama mannippaya vum munbe va vum vera level. Manasa ennamo panniduchu. I wonder how Imaan too didn't give her chance. He has always given chances to other super singers. She and super singer Priyanka are some real talents who didn't get what they deserve. loved her in many episodes. But poga poga salippu vara vechutta. Wish she sees the reality amidst this temporary popularity.
    Pugazh so happy to know that he has gotten 7 projects in his kitty. He is one nice human but avan comedy yum salippa vara vechiduchu. He is an actor more than a comedian. Wish him the best.
    Mani despite her leg pain came to the show. I like her also. Nalla nalla counters kuduthurukka show la.
    Am happy for sunitha that she got cash award. These ashaangi fans were brutal towards her. She didn't deserve this much hatred at all. Tight slap to the haters. Really nice girl. Where to where she has come. Suthama help panna theriyaama irundhadhulendhu she really works hard now to help her cooks. And when she said she really wanted kani to win and shivaangi can keep the cash award to herself felt really good. Kanis goodness is acknowledged by many in the set. Shakthi is also one nice kid. I love sharath and glad all of them spoke about him. One real nice guy.
    Also liked STR yesterday. He had nice words for everyone and so very glad to know that he has watched CWC. Azhaga ellaroda good things a yum sonnan. I dont like his acting or films but yesterday as a guest he did his part well. :number_one:.
    Rakshan is my favourite host in all of the TV shows. I have never seen him go overboard. Che romba nalla paiyyan.
    Thangadurai and muthus comedy yum neraya enjoy pannirukken.
    Liked the way ashwin acknowledged shivaangi and said CWC moments are the best in his life. Chef, rakshan, all the contestants and pairs ellarum nethu kalakkittanga. Glad every cook and comaali was honoured. Neraya solla miss pannitten. But overwhelming a irukku.Truly emotional episode. Oh god I am going to miss this show big big time. :coldsweat:. Veetula ellarum ippo yennachu nu ippidi kannula thanni vekkarenu kindal pannanga. Real stress buster na adhu idudhan. This show is so special to me. Personal avum neraya stress la irundha time la this season came. En problems theerala but this show relieved my stress nu solven pppah what a show man. Truly indebted to this show.
    @balakrish thank you thank you thank you so so much for starting this thread
    And makkale I am going to miss you all. It felt so good to write here and read all your comments every week. You guys are the best. I will miss this thread as much as the show. @Indeevara enga poneenga. Trust alls well with you.
    Hope next season is as good as this one or more. Hope to chat with you all next season too. Until then :wave1:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    balakrish, candidheart and chanchitra like this.