1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

:crybaby2:Only two more weeks:cry::cry:
    Apram enna panradhu??

balakrish and stayblessed like this.
  2. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Perusa entertainment illa this week.
    But I like shaki ma goin into the finals.
    Rithu paavam put soo much effort:crybaby2:

3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Shivaangi put effort for Deepa. Didn't go behind Ashwin :clap2:.
    But Deepa akka was not serious about cooking. Anyways all had fun:cheer:

4. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Looks like I'm the only one who got bored of CWC... :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:Didn't watch last week's n this week's episode:grin::grin:

balakrish and stayblessed like this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Not a gr8 episode. Enjoyed in parts. Glad pavithra made it to the finals. I too have felt that chef damu likes his food a little salty. But ashwin needn't have said that to deepa. Samayal seriya seyyaama ellarayum kurai solra indha deepa. Shivaangi did help her this time. She was seen cutting onions and stuff and did not go behind ashwin, at least from what was shown to us. So can't blame her. Shakthi too helped deepa. What ashwin did was also not nice. Avanga kitta uppu kooda but chef damu likes it that way nu sollittu, when deepa broke that to damu and he was given for taste he spat it to cover up and to please damu. Deepa should also own up to her mistakes. Hayyo indha rio va lam show ku koopadlenu yaaru azhudha. Kaduppa kelappittu. Madurai muthu and bala were good. Rithika was also good. Deepa was also funny some times. But ivalo peru show la irundhum not much fun this week. Initially I thought semi finals round though not funny was interesting but later when I watched it again I found many funny moments. It's just that first time when I watched I was in a serious mode since it was semi finals and missed the fun moments. But wild card round was not that funny may be I had high expectations. Next is celebration week and then finals. I am going to miss this show so much.
    Ashwins dance album has released. Shivaangis is going to be released this week. This Sony TV has milked these 2 peoples popularity. I saw ashwins dance album. It was nice and a one time watch but ivalo celebrate panra alavukku enna irukku nu onnum.puriyala. shivaangis asku maaro layum perusa enna irukku. May be music oda kekkumpodhu nalla irukkumo. Paakkanum. ashaangi fans konjam over a ve panranga. These 2 have hit Jack pot with their flirting comedy through cwc. But glad they are getting opportunities to show their talent.

balakrish, chanchitra and varhem like this.
  6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Maha Maha mokkai episode pa
    Saving grace here and there was deepa akka and her dance
    So many folks on screen and it looked too chaotic
    I appreciate Muthu that even though being a weak contender tried something different
    But this Deepa still ended up making Kulambu, that too most of the time it was shivangi who was steering it
    Darshu seemed to be upset about burning the dish. I remember she made the chicken biriyani in the first episode and got appreciation. She tried the same again in this round too.
    I feel bad for Rithika . She kind of gave her best and was very focused on her work
    However Rithika looked so nice.Even though its was a simple sungudi saree she looked nothing less of a goddess in that. Wish she was there from the beginning
    The results were expected. Am happy that Pavi is also a finalist.
    Shivangi was focussed on her work this time.
    Master atrocities were good this time. Summave aduvaaru..This week ketkave venaam
    rio avlo periya celebrity a?

Next week celebrations ha? Appo Ashwin veetlerndhu people will come. Madam Shivangi will be behind them .
    same with Pavi and Pugal

7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Saturday epi was boring. sunday was good. Agreed sivaangi did good job compared to deepa. Deepa would have been a better comali than cook.Has she ever been appreciated for her cooking? i doubt.
    music video was goid but so much hype. sivangis voice is good in asku maaru
    Rio innum thirunthala. one scebe he told sivaangi eh po as if she is some unwanted.when cwc team say it sounds funny but this cheapo.attitude.idhula deepa avanukku certificate vera.avanga enna sonnalum we saw big boss and his his stupidity.why call him to spoil our mood. master and sivaangi rocked

balakrish and chanchitra like this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

life lesson from cwc2. spread positivity,spread happiness and you succeed. looks like cwc2, all are moving ahead.
    lesson for negative show BB

9. stayblessed

This is so so beautiful. Kannamma from kaala is one of my favourites for its lyrics, music and dhees voice. No doubt, Dhee has done a brilliant job. But shivaangis version has touched my heart straight. Do listen people. Soul touching. What lyrics, what voice and what music. Simply Beautiful. The violin guy has done a brilliant job too. 2 years back video ippodhan en kannula padudhu. YT indha maari nalla vishayangalayellam ippo thondi thondi suggest pannitrukku. Indha girl singing la nalla varanum. Pesi pesi voice a keduthukkama singing la neraya time spend pannanum. Romba talented and gifted.

10. stayblessed

Ha ha true that. I have decided not to watch bigboss ever again. Not only for the contestants enakkume BB show nalladhilla nu thonudhu.