1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Agree! TRP kaga Ashwin Shivangi rendu perum poduvaanga indha Vijay TV
    I really hope Shivangi mom takes a good decision here(if asked) as Shivangi is too young to manage BB

balakrish likes this.
  2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Hayyo aamam pa. Cwc la shivaangi ashwin kaga oru vadivel.dialogue varume,kal nenja kaaran karaiyuraana. Unmayilaye appidi dhan polarukku AK. Actually irukkara moment a vittutu he shouldn't wait for a next moment. Whether or not he wins I feel after the finals he will speak a few words. May be set laye judges lendhu ellarum avangala romba ottradhunala, edhuvum wrong impression kuduthuda koodadhunnu avala pathi edhum solradhu illa pola. Any how finals ku aprum paappom.

balakrish and Jollylife like this.
  3. stayblessed

No no pa. They didn't say anything like that. We were discussing about his possibilities as a winner. For that I said if traditional cuisines are given in finals his chances are less because of his history in that area. But I feel they will be tested both in traditional and western cooking. That's the fair thing to do. Master has an edge over the other two. Because he cooks traditional well. Recent times we can see him trying his hands on other cuisines and getting appreciation too. He is adaptable which is not the case with the other two. Or who knows since its finals all three of them will come well prepared.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    balakrish likes this.
  4. stayblessed

And I re watched the episode. As against what I said earlier there were many fun moments. Semi finals nu naa dhan serious a paathurukken. But cooks and comalis and judges nerayave fun pannirukkanga. Sema episode. Waiting for the promos of the wildcard or celebration round whichever is going to come next.

balakrish likes this.
  5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

BB pakkam kooda poga koodadhu these cwc ppl.
    I enjoyed this week’s episodes
    Well deserved finalists!
    I think master will be the winner.

balakrish likes this.
  6. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

award func konja konjama podranga.latest semmamaster pugazh thookitu oduvar

balakrish likes this.
  7. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Two of these already had the BB experience. Shakeela in kannada and Baba master in telugu BB.

balakrish likes this.
  8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Ashwin has posted in IG, thanking Bala and mentioning he is an unsung hero. Very sweet of him to do that. I have one doubt.

Only Bala , Pugal and Sharath seem to be welcomed by the cooks, while Sunita , Shivangi and Mani doesnt seem to be welcomed by the cooks.

Do these girls genuinely dont know abc of cooking or they goof up just for content?

balakrish likes this.
  9. Jollylife

Jollylife Bronze IL'ite

Dialogue suppppeeeerr pa... yes atleast with pavi / darsha he was able to keep minimal interaction but with Sivangi onnum mudiyala... how much ever he avoided her initially she came back in pairing .. kadavul setting ( or cwc team setting for trp) . If he didnt look at her he was trolled / if he talks to sunita trollled ... kal vecha edam elllam kannivedi ...but followed by instant fame again due to her... so i think he has become friend nanaikuran ! Noting more than from him ! But youtube la thangala pa... this forum is so much better !!!

balakrish and stayblessed like this.
  10. Jollylife

Jollylife Bronze IL'ite

But i didnt understand why her parents alone were invited for the show.. ? Been in my mind for long time.. any opinion ?

balakrish and stayblessed like this.