1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for the spoiler alert. I did not read any further and was pleasantly surprised yesterday as the pairing happened. All the pairings happened per my wishes and it was great to see each one unfold. Wished thangadurai and shakthi for master first and pugaz/sharath for Kani and so on.

I didn't think Shivangi would mess it up so bad for Ashwin yet again. Only problem with Bala is, ( like rithika correctly said ), if he is given a character, he will keep going on to it missing out the work.

But was delighted with Pugaz/Sharath for Kani.

stayblessed likes this.
  2. balakrish

I have already watching the re-run of season 2, already missing CWC2 as it nears the end. On week 2 now. Its amazing this master, from the start he is targeting people. After week 1, he started with Darsha, saying she is the weak link based on the desert she made. Ippadi yee body ya thookuradhu la irukaru....!

Also Ashwin week1 la nalla samaikiraan nu therinju, week1 advantage task la Mani ya vittu solla solraru, idhu 20 minutes task nu solluvanga, aana neraya time kudupanga nu, porumai ya pannunga nu. Ashwin nambama escape aayitaan and won the microwave on week 1,

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    stayblessed and chanchitra like this.
  3. balakrish

I had a hard time recognizing pappu. He was there for a long time along with the other comalis and did not speak. Until Rakshan introduced, I had no clue. Sema make up.

4. balakrish

Great observations. Agree with everything you said in this message and the past few ones.

Your comment about master and kani doing well irrespective of the comalis is great observation. Kani yum vaara vaaram sunitha vechu mechu indha level kku vandhirukka. Really happy she got pugaz and the advantage. Master kku advantage vandha sooniyam vaikkiren nu kani ya targe panni paavakka kuduthutaru. He needs to be in the receiving end a few times. Avaru samaikkatum paavakai vechu.

Shakeema will negotiate and escape out of difficult ingredients. When master gave her something earlier she got guava. Ashwin avanukke sooniyam vechukiraan nu master oda target kani aayita.

stayblessed and candidheart like this.
  5. balakrish

These Vijay TV guys should not show so much in promo. I guess it should be working for their benefit in the TRP

6. balakrish

Very true. season 1 was more balanced when no one knew nothing and the cooks had to smartly use the comalis. Now the season is skewed because pugaz, bala and sharath are doing much better than mani, shivangi, shakthi, parvathi and thangadurai. Now comalis will take the show like how it was at the begining of season 1. But the audience have to be patient as the show will have a burden of living up to the first two seasons expectations. Also, some creative ideas to keep on burning is tough. Hope they figure something out.

stayblessed likes this.
  7. balakrish

True on Baba Baskar. He is a dance master who extracts working out of 100s of dancers on a daily basis. He has the skill of extracting working from comalis more than others can. Even in sathukudi episode, see how shakthi was working. Never seen him so intense and having fun at the same time. Thangadurai vera kind. He was chasing master to tell his jokes and master was running away for once.

stayblessed likes this.
  8. balakrish

Ashwin definitely has recognized that he is very stern ( particular when shivangi said during the trampoline that he will never smile during cooking and will always be tensed and how happy he looks jumping ). Winning this show is not important to Ashwin anymore. Due to Shivangi he has got huge popularity and he can build on that now. He toning down his seriousness even if he gets eliminated is the right thing to do at this point.

Watching initial episode of CWC2, shivangi's antics with Ashwin were cute and developed by step. Now it seems a bit over-board, but in my eyes, not so much ( I have more soft corner for Shivangi and am willing to give her more rope ). If you all watch her interviews outside the show, she doesn't give this much importance to the Ashwin track. In one sweet shop opening, a reporter asked Shivangi to say "Ashwiney..." and she rightly said, "please watch it in the show". Absolutely the right thing to say.

stayblessed and candidheart like this.
  9. balakrish

Nice thoughts!!

Nice comment on Ashwin-Mani combo. They are a treat to watch. Ashwin slowly got warmed up to Mani and he truly feels comfortable making fun of her and Mani for her part likes Ashwin and pulling pranks on him. She commented once that her brother would be as tall as Ashwin now.

All good things have to end I guess, like this show :sob:

10. balakrish

Spoiler padikka venam nu konjam wait senja, adhukulla inga ivlo activity. Nanum back to back replies pannikittu irukken ippo.:anguished: Will come back and read the remaining later and reply.

This thread is as fun to interact, thanks to all of you!!

stayblessed and varhem like this.