1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes shakila always escapes by taste. Even last season priyanka escaped by taste in the initial rounds. But after the contest reaches a level different cuisines too should be given. We can't compare oranges with apples. Equal category la test pannanum and that applies to ashwin too. I have always mentioned before too he has to concentrate on taste, time management and traditional dishes. He always looses on the three Ts. This is semi finals, taste mattume illa ma ella area la ayum test pannanum is my point. Master is a rock star. First time microwave la panniye he got so much appreciation. Master and kani deserve to be in finals. But when it comes to ashwin or shakila I would vote for ashwin to be the third finalist. Avanukku eppo paaru shivaangi ya pair a kuduthurranga. That worked out to be good for them in other areas but cooking la adhu favour aagala nradhu dhan en opinion. Bala last time was paired with vanitha and he won it for her. He and pugazh are the best helps any cook can get. And I like balas humour too. Nice counters and punches. Sometimes he crosses a line. But comedy show la siladha mannikkalam and yes he genuinely feels bad when a contestant paired with him looses.One nice guy. Avanum lime light ku varanum. Like last time how he won it for vanitha this time he can win it for Master too. But truly speaking Master can win when paired with any one not just bala. He has the potential, he is quick and hard working too. But when it comes to.final ellarume prepare aayi dhan varuvanga. So we don't know and also the final day anniku luck um.konjam favour pannanum.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  2. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Yeah Master doesn't really depend on any comalis.. he's on his own always.. konjam kooda tension aavama, fun panniye he has been winning all the rounds... Pakka time management... I have never seen him get tensed at any situation... Fun, cooking ellame ... Any comali he gets, he knows how to extract work from them and even if they aren't helpful, he knows how to manage things... I want Bala to pair with Master coz tht way Bala will also be in the limelight, he LL get more screen space, their combo is always a hit.. Master is also very fond of Bala... N we all know Master is not gonna get eliminated, I no more want Bala with a weak contestant..

Yes, ur right Shakila needs to try different cuisines, she still hasn't come out of her comfort zone.. theriyathu ethukku Ashwin mathiri try panni loose pannanumnu she's been doing the same biryani n pulao always I think... Looks like the Chefs are also more focussed on the taste than trying our different dishes this time I think... Semi finals will be tough, so if Shakila doesn't do something OTB she LL be out...

Ashwin is also a weak contestant compared to Master n Kani.. He's very bad at time management.. there were couple of instances where he has been able to do only two dishes or one dish when asked to do 3 saying he didn't have enough time to do everything... He knows a lot of continental dishes but he doesn't know his basics n we gotta know tht last week so he has to work on it... N pairing with Shivangi is not gonna help him in anyway.. their pair is no more interesting... I want more fun n cooking in the show, tired of this flirting and romance... Anyways, let them be together, I can happily watch the other chefs n comalis:banana::banana::roflmao:....

3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Oh ok. He looks cute.
    Ashwin was making good traditional indian dishes previously .he was in full concentration that time.
    But now he is having fun with comalis, flirting with shivaangi loosing concentration in the process.
    I strongly feel he can win the title if he pulls back his concentration.
    Shivaangi is getting irritating nowadays.

candidheart and balakrish like this.
  4. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Yes Shakti is Soo cute n is a very well behaved boy.. I like him a lot.. comedy ellam mokkai thaan but very sweet he is.. looks like Thangadurai is also there this week.. we LL get to hear many pazhai jokes :roflmao:

Shivangi is super irritating but her fans in insta n youtube cannot accept tht.. u say something against her n they LL start calling u names.. :smirk::smirk:

5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Promos la spoilers than
    Ashwin ku edhuku sivangi,paavam hes gonna be in trouble
    Promo-2 la we can see sivangi apologizing for sodhappal.
    Me too fed up of flirting and all the dialogues.
    Atleast this time pugazh vandhirukalam for Ashwin.Immunity aavadhu win panni kuduthurupan.

balakrish, chanchitra and whynotme like this.
  6. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

shakthi?? my God. i was confused.
    nagesh getup i guess.old movie he came as mother and son
    there were too many comalis.was very crowded

balakrish and whynotme like this.
  7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

how come master and ashwin have same pairs. It depends on the cook on how to extract woek from comali. i think sivaangi loses concentration very easily.boy comalis do great job.have to accept iti think kani or master will win

balakrish likes this.
  8. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Masters pair is Shakti and Sarath... Ashwins pair is Bala n Shivangi...

balakrish likes this.
  9. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Ashwin has Bala who is very sincere and helps a lot.. if he's smart enough he can win the advantage n immunity with Bala. Let's see what he does... Shivangi is hopeless... Simply waste.. no comments.. :BangHead::BangHead:

candidheart likes this.
  10. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes they are more capable than ashwin. Kani also has done well many times without actually winning the advantage tasks. Recently only she is getting good comaalis. Else she was always on her own. Master is different league altogether. He is a quick learner and knows what ingredients will enhance the taste and also manages time well. Of course I dont like him when he goes overboard in teasing people. Ashwin on the other hand depends on the comaalis and has always expressed displeasure at least subtly in getting shivaangi as a pair. She thinks she is motivating him by singing and her antics. But actually it doesn't work to his favour in cooking But he can't openly say that because of the public support for their pairing, so he just smiles and leaves it at that. Instead of singing and flirting she should concentrate a little on work too. Aana when the show makers expect her to give content what else she will do. Everything in limits is enjoyable. Ivanga pairing has become overdose. I somehow feel if ashwin wins the immunity it would be good for him, if he comes to elimination round I doubt he can handle that pressure. Master and kani deserve to be in finals. But I prefer ashwin over shakeela as the third finalist.

I feel bad for shivaangi too. She has gotten in to the whirlwind. All the popularity and over hype is slowly eating her. Poor thing. Once celebrated is now being criticised. Avalum public support irukkara aarva kolarula at times over a poidura. Chinna ponnu paavam. Whatever said and done its because of their pairing ashwins gentleman nature is revealed to the public and he showed many expressions in the show which might help his career. Added to it the behindwood awards. What does cooking have to do in getting a chance? It was because of their pairing only that we came to know a guy called ashwin kumar. All these award functions and opening ceremonies might help him bag a chance. You always win some and lose some. He would be more than happy to get a film chance rather than the title in this contest On the other hand this popularity won't do good for shivaangi. Its quick and it will fade soon. She doesn't have big comedy sense, her childish expressions and crush has only earned this much fame. It will work only for some time. But acting or comedy is not her area. She has to be smart and get her hold back on singing.i wish instead of an acting chance in don, shivakarthikeyan could have given a singing chance for her considering anirudh is his friend. Any ways I always wish all these people the very best in their lives.

balakrish and chanchitra like this.