1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Yes. It was rude. Shivaangi also realized it after she said. Her face changed

2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

An okay week. Not much humour. Though ashwin sivaangis part was more and interesting in parts somehow can't help feel shivaangi lost her innocence. The flirting is no more childish. Konjam overboard a irundha maari feel aachu. Hand holding touching ellame increase ayiduchu. In a promo she can be seen feeding ashwin. Epi la adha cut pantaanga. Dunno where this crush stint is going. If its really crush from her part she should decrease her closeness, if its more than a crush then too she needn't exhibit it in the show I guess. Pera keduthukka koodaadhu oru show kaga is my thought. But yes some parts were enjoyable.

Balas last bit about pugazh and elimination was funny. Pugazhs lic building joke was also funny.

Kani was helping ashwin with the kurma. I somehow felt after finding it's kurma it shouldn't have been very difficult for him. Dunno why he struggled and needed help from suni and kani. Curd and lime add pannitu boil aaga koodadhu ngradhu basic. Dont know what happened there.
    Pavithras and bhats speech were touching. I really liked when pavi mentioned pugazh in her speech. Paavam a vum irundhudhu pavi pathu. Today's advantage task was really helpful for kani. Confusion room task is a difficult one for an elimination round but they compensated for that with suni and muthus convo with the recipe master. Shakeela should be tested with continental dishes. As someone rightly pointed out judges are going easy on her. Master is trying different cuisines these days and bringing it tasty too. I think kani can also do it. Ashwin should concentrate on taste, time management and traditional dishes. Poor guy avanukku advantage kidikkaradhe illa. I think he got only twice once with pugazh and another time with manimegalai. Eagerly waiting for semifinals. Going by the past three weeks master or kani has more chance for title.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    balakrish, Ranchu, meepre and 2 others like this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Very good review!
    I too feel some of shivangi's acts are not natural anymore..Channel kaga panra mathiri iruku.. paavam she is being locked into an image. She looked very nice in that saree.. I liked her comment..naan azhaga vanthurukum pothu neenga en comali mathiri vanthurukinga!! hillarious:roflmao:

Two deserving contestants to go to finals/win is Kani and Master.
    Master though goes overboard with his stunts most of the time he contributes more to the humor content! he amazes by exploring out of Indian cooking and giving his best!

Ashwin has not been impressive for past few weeks..he like shakeela is not best when it comes outside of continental dishes..

Loved Pavi's speech! such a sweet grounded girl,and pugazhs response! Bhat was also nice with his message..overall very emotional..

most of the dishes didnt look appetizing in this round.. they should send sakhila out..most of the times she walks out quoting health reason..when others are giving their best..

balakrish, stayblessed and chanchitra like this.
  4. chanchitra

True. Shakeela will be next eliminated. She doesn't cook variety.

5. chanchitra

Manimeghalai was the best comali this week. Her dance valipu pulipu.:roflmao:was hilarious.

6. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Sunitha is a sweetheart... she's an underrated comali... doesn't overdo anything in the name of comedy.. Baba Bhaskar illama intha weekend konjam bore thaan (Master is my favorite cook)... Pavithras elimination was the saddest.. it was heartening to see her opening up about overcoming depression... She made me cry... It was really nice to see her give duecdue to Pugazh.. Ashwin should learn all this from her.. he never even bothered to thank Sunitha for the recipe... Poor gal, she took so much effort for him... Shivangi is going overboard with her flirting... Tired of this flirting and romance comedy... Why is she showing faces even before Sunitha tries to initiate a conversation with Ashwin.. shivangi doesnt even let her finish telling her jokes.. she needs to understand all of them are there to give some content and also for screen space.. and Ashwin isn't shivangis property for her to do this.. also Ashwin doesn't give Sunitha any attention... May be he thinks Shivangi is people's favorite n being with her is safe... Ivalo international dishes panra Ashwin kku yogurt add panni boil panna kudathunu basics kooda theriyiliye..

For someone who had acted a popular short flim together Ashwin and Pavithra never showed that they knew each other from the beginning of the show.
    Ashwin didn’t even share a single pic with her on insta so far, even on her elimination day.. wondering what could be the reason for this...

7. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

So true! I enjoy her jokes better! He didn't even thank until someone brought up Sunitha's name!!

I like Manimegalai & Ashwin pairing than the boring Sivangi and Ashwin. Once or twice it's ok. Someone in Youtube commented that Sivangi is getting better clothes every time & dressing up only as a girl compared to Manimegalai & Sunitha who are mostly in men constumes. This is true and so sad for the other girl comalis. No wonder sometimes Manimegalai goes overboard for screen space.

8. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

Yes Mani goes overboard for screen space and she also says that out loud.. sometimes her intro scenes are way too long which becomes boring but can't blame her when all the attention is being showered on Shivangi even after these gals put in so much effort.. I don't know why Shivangi needs to be treated special... Appidi ava onnum perusa panla... Everyone in the sets and outside call her innocent, I don't think she's all tht innocent n all, she's cleverly using all the screenspace by overshadowing others... the brother - sister scenes of hers with Pugazh yesterday were cringeworthy.. I no more find all tht interesting... I felt soo bad for Sunitha last week when she asked Shivangis permission to talk to Ashwin... This guy doesn't have the guts to ask her to shut up and give some space for Sunitha too.. he also wants all the attention using Shivangi... I find it Soo funny when I see comments like they are pure souls, their relationship is superior and pure... Sunita was tensed when she knew Ashwin was in the eliminations but insta n YT la I see only comments saying Shivangi was so tensed, she loves him so much etc etc...

9. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

This week was a wonderful week! I have stopped expecting humour content and may be that is the reason I liked this week's episode

Here are three people whom I liked this week

Pavi: She won my heart this week. First and foremost she dint blame her luck when Bala was paired with her (considering his history). That was sweet of her to say, you have saved me lot of times to Bala. During the entire cooking she dint look stressed and gave her best. The last speech of hers was very touching and it was very sweet of her to give credit to Pugal. You go girl! come back strong in the Wild card

Bala: I am a huge fan of Bala. His counters as Gopinath was too good. He should avoid criticizing Sharath in the name of comedy.

Ashwin: It was refreshing to see Ashwin giving counters, having fun with comalis. Had it been the older version of Ashwin, the tension would be obviously seen on his face in elimination round. He did take it well this time.He has proved his worth in International cuisines. He should start focussing more on basic dishes going forward.
    Yes Ashwin doesnt seem to be cordial with Pavi and thats quiet obviously seen, but we don't know the history considering that they have worked before .

IMHO , I feel Ashwin likes(or has developed feelings for her) Shivangi and thats one reason he doesn't want to entertain Sunitha. This is just my opinion and may or may not be true.
    Yes Shivangi's case with Ashwin has become like catching Tiger's tail. Neither can she leave it now nor hold it forever. Initially she flirted with Ashwin , people liked it, it did help to boost the TRP. Now irrespective of she having a crush/love or liking on him, she has to do it on screen for continuity.No matter if its scripted or not scripted , their pairing is too cute:cheer:

Shakeela definitely needs to be eliminated from the show. Even Pavi has shown lot of innovation, however this Shakeela has been grinding the same batter from episode 1. I felt Kani got a very easy dish in the confusion round challenge

Mani is desperate for screen space. Her intros are becoming annoying these days. Pugal 's body language as Baba Bhaskar was top notch :number_one:.Sunitha is such a sweet heart, even with that khaki postman uniform she looked nothing less of a goddess:clapclap:

Looks like there would be one more elimination ,if not they would have announced these four as the finalists.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

you wrote whatever i felt. i wonder how shakeela escapes week after week.bala and manimegalai should control here and there.
    i am confused about shivani and ashwin.he doesnt hurt her. maybe they are fond of each other or they might have had more time to interact.i am scared to think more.Afterall vijaytv.anything is possible:laughing:

balakrish likes this.