1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Shower Routine

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by EagerForInfo, Mar 8, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello,

I think I am over analyzing nowadays due to heavy periods.. but I've made myself confused.. What order do you guys follow when showering on regular days and on period days? Please elaborate?

Nowadays showering has become a source of fear for me. For some reason I have soap left in my butt, on my neck under the neck , behind the ears even after an hour in the shower.. I think I'm showering in the wrong order perhaps.. ?

Please share your routines..

Not to mention my kids' friend's mom who doesn't even shower! She said she showers once a week! ... I think this issue started after I talked to her about "how can you not shower??"..

Help! (due to this fear I too stopped showering as far as possible.. maybe showering once in 3 days perhaps).. this started after lockdown.. but I need to solve it as I cannot go on like this!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

and to make it worse period won't stop even for more than two seconds while in shower! I don't like using tampons and I never did so literally confused as to even how to shower nowadays!

3. Moochi

Moochi Bronze IL'ite

Wrong thread. Deleted

4. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

If you are worried about soap getting cook, you can use liquid body wash for bath...can understand the discomfort during period days, you can maybe wash the bathroom floor once after bath during period days to avoid blood stains showing on the bathroom floor...but please shower daily and do not follow your friend's example...showering once a week is not enough.,imagine the body odor and germs, you need to shower once daily atleast for good hygiene.