1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just A Vent! Some Positivity Will Help!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Chocolatey, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

This or things like this is exactly what brought a lot of people including myself to Indus Ladies :)

Hang in there and expand your world beyond the people with physical presence in your life. It's easy and quick.

Chocolatey and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for ref.
    I read it. It is good to realise the early for better and proper mental preparation. The mind has to remain equipoised for entire day in an atmosphere where entire family members are inconsiderate and self centered.

Chocolatey likes this.
  3. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Dreamer and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

@SGBV Congratulations to you on your success and best wishes for all your furure endeavours!!!:thumbup:
    I have read your older posts and So happy for you! Thank you so much!!!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

@DDream He was always like this. But I did self introspection and realised where I going wrong. Thank you so much for that!!!

DDream and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP,
    Its true that some people are grumpy ,no matter what we do for them. Its because of their inability to understand feelings of others and also their upbringing. But when we set a boundary and respond in a loving way as much we can, we will have the satisfaction that we did the best. If not, after many years when we look back we may feel, why we didn't try...and feel like we wasted our precious years..its applicable to personal, professional or married life... So be positive, start building your life and be the best in everything you do. That will help you to reach a comfortable level atleast. Setbacks are part of our life.. How we respond to a situation is important...I prefer positive outlook.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    SCA and Chocolatey like this.
  7. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Honestly when I posted here I never thought I will get these many replies. There are much more serious issues going on
    True Ddream.. Even now I feel I wasted the opportunities given to me previously. I should not feel the same after some more years. I will build up me and my life. I already started taking small steps towards that..

DDream likes this.
  8. Sreevidyaa

Sreevidyaa Silver IL'ite

Vent out here as required. I am in same boat and can understand your feelings. Hope you are feeling better now.

Chocolatey likes this.
  9. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much! Yes! I am better now. When I wrote this thread, I was in no mood to compromise or let go of anything. I felt as if I was taking a revenge. It drained me out more. But now I made my mind to keep myself happy and also our family happy without any expectation. Even now We get into arguments often. But I remind myself that not everything is his mistake or his intention. It was all in my mind.
    I should thank @DDream for that. Her words made me to take efforts for peace with him. Otherwise I thought We can never ever be a normal couple again. Why to waste all 3 of our lives. Instead I will let go of my ego.
    These words from @Thyagarajan Sir. I l took that as an advise from him.
    The words from both of them made me realise where I went wrong.

DDream and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Eyes gets welled up. You had selected sweet pseudo name and you would be.
    Many a time one must have noticed with passage of time things get squared up or settled on its own. God is on the side of righteous person. Better days are not far off. Calculated patience pays rich dividends bit later and would launch him or her into best life .

God Bless.

Chocolatey likes this.