1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Panorama In A Teen’s Eye

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by Thyagarajan, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:A TEEN PANORAMA :hello:

upload_2021-3-5_21-28-43.png
    A visiting teen scribbled on my iPad with my guidance

Anusha2917 likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Thanks for visiting & granting a LIKE.
    WITH SUCH ENCOURAGEMENTS, I think I too should get to post some sketches when nothing else worth available for doing.

This place one can attempt rangoli and with stretch of and fertile imagination, one can draw and scribble to heart’s content for the ink will never get exhausted as long as gadget is kept charged.

You can draw many things from time to time and show to daughter and others as a good pastime. It can be use different a slate too. One can try smilies too.

Trust baby, you & family members are keeping fine & recovered fully from apprehensions of COVID. She must be be keeping you brisk and busy demanding all the wakeful hours your attention.

Interesting to watch her grow. Capture her smiles and post. Have a record of all her “ first”. The date she attempted to stand with support, without support, run, date of uttering MA et al.

You must take care of your health to distance post partum depressions. I read a piece about it sometime ago by experiencer.

God Bless.