Peepel Tree Near Flat - Belief

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Ammu2886, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Dear All,

My parents have been looking for a house from too long and finally the decided to get a flat and payed advance.

After that mom noticed the peepel tree just beside our flat which is at a distance of around 3 meter which is very near to the bedroom window

And then she was little worried if this is fine according to the vaastu and so on.

It would be very helpful If I can get some suggestions on ,Is having a peepel tree around home is good / bad.

2. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

This is my understanding, it's not just a peepal tree, any big tree should not be close to the house because its roots affect building foundation. My uncle has a bonsai version peepal in his house. To me, all it matters is does the house has good light, air, amenities, and locality. I am not someone who believes in Vastu. 60% of all our investment properties are south facing and the one which we are living right now too not according to Vastu.
    No offense to anyone. The more you see and try to follow things the more you fear.

Ammu2886 likes this.
  3. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

@Flyhigher Thanks for the reply.

Flyhigher likes this.