1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

I too felt like all of you. The Saturday episode wasn't that gr8. Hopefully innaiku nalla irukkum. And I felt bad for mani. Masters comment about Hussain was way beyond the line and bhat laughed for it. Though mani too smiled I feel she would have been hurt inside. And she is one nice girl. Seeing rekhas long and sad face she chose her even though she didn't want to. Nice attitude. Bala and mani are under rated this season. Sivaangi or pugazh dhan ellar kannukum theriyaraanga. Last episode mani and bala were awesome. Indha episode yen ivalo mokkai theriyala despite having 2 season contestants. Cooker whistle joke lam sirippe varala. Paapom inniku eppidiyavadhu compensate panrangalaanu

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  2. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

adhey than. ava sis alattal than too much. she has acted as aishwarya dutta's friend in some movie:laughing:ava interview ku keezha i read some comment. then checked. i think "tamizhuku en 1 azhuthavum:facepalm:

balakrish, candidheart and ramyanand like this.
  3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Just watched Sat episode. Yet to watch Sunday episode. Konjam bore thaan..
    Will have to watch Sunday episode..Hopefully its better

balakrish likes this.
  4. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Sunday vum ok thaan.
    Ashwin and sivangi and even sela cooks were not seen paadhi episode la.Super boring Sunday episode .
    Ramya is way overly glorified.
    Guess they are trying to somehow helping her to regain her popularity by bringing her to cwc-2

balakrish and chanchitra like this.
  5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

What did master say abt Mani??
    Didnt pay attn

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Just watched Sunday Episode

This was supposed to be celebration week. However the contestants seemed to have taken it off too seriously and looked to be a proper cooking competition
    I was glad Kani gave it back to Master by winning the final round. Its too mean of him constantly poking kani for Kaara Kuzhambu :rage:. Did he forget that he made simple Poori channa for elimination round?As Kani mentioned too much negativity from him. I appreciate him for his energy level, but this attitude of targeting Kani and Ashwin constantly is not good.Best was when Bhat mentioned that the runner lost by 0.5 marks, Master looked like he assumed that its him. Later Bhat mentioned that Ramya lost it by 0.5 marks .:roflmao:. Must have been a face palm moment for Master
    The Judges seemed to be more and more inclined towards rustic dishes .
    Half of the contestants were missing in the Sunday episode. Overall humor contestant was very less this time too.
    The only humor part which I liked was comali choosing cooks and some Thangadurai jokes here and there.Other than flirting with Ramya, PUgal did absolutely nothing .Content would have been better if Pavi was also there. Ashwin doesnt seem to have screen presence these days . Bala shined here and there with Vanitha. Otherwise a pretty dull episode. :triumph:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  7. stayblessed

While he was talking about how the contestants doesn't want to pair with him he said pointing to mani Hussain pona kooda ivalo azha maata aana naa vandha azhara. I felt these are sentimental things which shouldn't be touched in the name of comedy. I dont know how bhat also saw it as comedy and laughed.

balakrish likes this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i felt sunday episode was disconnected. Towards the end, some ppl were missing.editing not upto the mark?most of the time shakeela is over reacting or is it her nature?sunita has picked up tamil.nalla counter kudukara.
    i think kani will win.lets see. i like her.

9. stayblessed

10. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Like Shivangi diverted Baba Baskar's question to Venkatesh Bhatt to Baba Baskar himself, "Neenga Nallavara, Kettavara".

Have to appreciate his energy and quick thinking in diffusing the situation but he could be so much better for his capability.

I don't know Telugu, but those of you who know, you might have watched this already. I understood one line which he told his kids "Ellarum enna game aadra game aadra nu solranga".... I am sure he played the games to vera level in Bigg Boss:

stayblessed likes this.