1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Is Tough Make It Easy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Easy Is Tough Make It Easy :hello:

upload_2021-2-28_11-49-20.jpeg

TAKE IT EASY
    A concept of common people.
    MAKE IT EASY
    is a concept of brilliant people

It is all easier said than done.
    When PT Usha missed the Olympic Medal for India just by 0.01 I.e. by only one hundredth of a second, many of her athletic colleagues told her to take it easy.

A lottery - state raffle ticket picked up by a son was less by just one number from the winning ticket . It was in 1977. I was to take it easy. The irony is much against my then practice to buy always five tickets in a bunch, on that day a by stander said to her DH THAT IF YOU ARE LUCKY even buying one ticket is sufficient. I paid heed to her saying!

It has never been easy at my prime and teen to take things easy. It was always hard. Mind was surging to give it back to tormentors, humiliators. But then, I used share such moments with MA & younger sister and dad too if he is not gone on inspection tour. But then later I realised those moments helped me to get moulded & matured faster.

What is your take on these?

satchitananda likes this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

The wearer knows where the shoe.pinches. it is easy to say take it easy but the person undergoing that particular situation will know the problem

Since a week I am having dry.cough and it is more in the night so less.sleep. People will say take it easy it will be ok
    But it is taking time and I am feeling very tired and exhausted

KashmirFlower and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Thanks for the quick response. As for your comments We are in same wave length (minus cough)

2.sorry to note you suffer with tough cough.

3. Try Benadryl expectorant only if cough is very dry and violent. Otherwise, try traditional methods. Keep sipping hot water- honey mix. Chew cane sugar candy. (பனம்கற்கண்டு ) these are the days one has to be doubly cautious of cough and cold. It is easy for me to say or write here “take it easy” but take care - I must say.

GOD - you had bestowed in our throat ability to sing melody in your praise but with cough....!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Am still trying to learn to 'take it easy'. I start off and then I fall flat trying to 'take things easy'. Some things are just not meant to be!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

'Take it easy' is like saying take a deep breath and exhale before you take the next step. There are no shortcuts to success but then success should not be made captive of detours. The trick lies in knowing what success means and it may differ from individual to individual.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Once we begin to understand, "Taking it easy" helps to achieve peace of mind, one can easily practice it. Acceptance generally comes as we grow up in our minds.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Ah, now that is an important and at the same time a difficult pre-condition.

Thyagarajan likes this.