1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God Must Be Repenting On His Scheme Of Creation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Feb 28, 2021.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

GOD MUST BE REPENTING ON HIS SCHEME OF CREATION

The trigger for this outburst is the never-ending parking problems in our housing complex. Fortunately, I am not involved because I am 'carless' after retirement.

Delhi Development Authority (DDA) never, in their dreams, conceived that the housing complex they were building for Middle Income Group under Self-financing Scheme in 1982 swill one day be dotted with cars How would they imagine that one day there will be an automotive boom in India and people will have huge disposable incomes? Their imagination could not cross beyond providing scooter space for all the 400 flats plus a few sporadic cars both for owners and visitors'. In any case, owning a scooter or car then was rather an impossible dream as Bajaj / Lambretta scooters or Fiat/ Ambassador Cars were on more than 10 years' waiting list). Today almost every household owns at least one car the situation further deteriorated started when households started owning more than one car. It was further complicated by bigger SUVs replacing old Maruti 800/Santro/ iTen or similar small cars. It is time for Scorpio/ Innova and similar big cars.

Let us examine what went wrong and who is responsible for it. Since more people believe in God's Scheme of Creation and not in Darwin's Theory of Evolution, we would go by what the scriptures say.

1. Geeta 3.10

"Sahayajnaah prajaah srishtwaa purovaacha prajaapatih;
    Anena prasavishyadhwam esha vo’stvishtakaamadhuk."

(The Creator, having at the beginning of creation created mankind together with sacrifice, said: "By this shall ye propagate; let this be the milch cow of your desires (the cow which yields the desired objects)" First God created Brahma and as asked created mankind and instructed them to re-create till further instructions.

2.Holy Bible. Chapter One.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. ............God created man in His image…man and female……………………………God said to them "Be fruitful and multiply……………………….And on the seventh day, God ended His work ….and He rested.

1. We all know that before taking an eternal siesta, God stopped creating land but asked His creation, male and female to multiply. Humans took the command very religiously and engaged in multiplying themselves. The density of the population was bound to increase. Coupled with this is the decline in the mortality rate due to improved medical treatments. Medical science collaborated against Him. They have added to the chaos by having test-tube babies and surrogate mothers. Now there are more births and fewer deaths. The average life span has increased and now men at 80 and women at 60 can become parents. Some religions allow up to 4 wives. This has created an imbalance.

2. From the very beginning when humans graduated from nomads and vagabonds to some sort of stability by living in settlements, they also learned the art and science of marking their territories like other animals. They were fully aware of the paucity of land, at least good land, and grabbed as much as they could for housing and cultivation and later on for every conceivable economic activity. They built some fencing around it and became the owners with notices like 'NO TRESPASSING' or 'KEEP AWAY FROM MY PROPERTY'. This was not ordained by God. He had provided them with enough land and food in the hope that it will suffice for a Kalpa or Yuga. His calculations have all gone wrong.

3. Another thing that has gone against His Scheme of Creation is the love of people for big and bigger possessions. Gone are the times when small was beautiful. Now bigger is beautiful. Bigger Cars, TVs, Refrigerators. To accommodate all these possessions humans need bigger houses, which again means more pressure on available land? Though God might have thought about this He did not do much to stop it. He probably thought his creatures will behave themselves and live in peace with each other. He provided more than enough natural resources for them. How wrong was He?

4. He asked them to multiply and blessed them with Passion (Kama). He should have known that passion gives rise to desires and more desires, Greed (Lobha) and eventually no fulfillment of desires leads to Krodha ( Anger). He made humans with all these attributes. He could have foreseen the resultant violence. From the very beginning might become right. At that time it was physical supremacy now it is power, money, contacts, and many such things. To prove his/her supremacy more land was required to be grabbed.

5. Joru (Wife/female partner) has always been the cause of conflicts not only among humans but in all animals. So has been Jameen( land). For humans, one more thing can be added and that is Jar (Jewellery/ material). Thus these three ‘Js’ jointly or severely or in any combination or order became the root cause of human conflicts. Once you have a wife and some possessions you need a house and, your guess is as good as mine, for a house you need land.

6. There were times when humans lived in bigger houses with bigger families. Now people live in smaller houses/flats with smaller families. Families have disintegrated not the job of multiplying. The population is growing at the speed of light but the land remains what it was. Humans tried to solve the problem by reclaiming land from the oceans and hills. Houses have gone vertical as there is no scope for horizontal growth. All this too, self-destructive as it is, has not and cannot solve the problem of God's bad planning.

One can go on and on to prove that the Almighty should or could have put a rider(Not that humans would follow voluntarily) on the order for multiplying when he was sure that no more land can be added. He is trying to balance the population and available land by imposing natural calamities like floods, droughts, fires, tsunami, food poisoning, AIDS, dengue, chikungunya, mad cow, bird flu, and now Covid-19. Humans are also contributing to wars, terrorism, and the likes. The problem remains THE PROBLEM.

BUT WHAT IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG CANNOT BE CORRECTED.

Hopikrishnan likes this.

2. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks...for the segue....
    God approached Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and said unto them, “There remain of my gifts to mankind only two items, but I have yet to decide how they shall be divided between man and woman.”

And Adam said, “Tell me of these wondrous things, for I am the man, and by virtue of my closer resemblance to Thee, I must be given the first choice.”

“Well,” said God, “the first item is an extraordinary arrangement of tubing and erectile tissue that will allow you to urinate while standing up.”

“That’s it!” said Adam. “I’ll take it.”

“But this other item . . . ”

“No, no,” said Adam, “that’s what I want, God, and I want it right now.”

The moment the item was installed on his person, Adam gave a gleeful shout, then rushed off to urinate on trees and write his name in the sand, feats that to this day have eluded every woman on earth.

God and Eve stood alone in silence, looking one another in the eye.

“Ok,” Eve said at last, “what’s left for me?”

And God said, “It’s called a brain.” [There is a preamble to all this at the source]

HariLakhera likes this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your witty feedback. So, there was a rider, a brain for Eve. But manipulative as humans are, it did not work at least in checking the population explosion.