1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

I liked ramya in big boss and cwc1. Sure she has her flaws but She doesn't deserve visha bottle title. I dont understand why people should confer her the title when there were many others who did worse things than her. This time people saw only aari, everyone who didn't like him were bad. Since ramya openly showed her hatred for aari and sided with balaji when he fought with him, she is loathed by people. I dont like aari, nor do I feel he was the epitome of goodness like how the majority saw him. Really the public should grow up, even now I see comments asking why the visha bottle is invited back in cwc 2. Too much hatred because she didn't like the popular contestant. Unfair. I can totally understand her brother and sister. Any one would be offended by the visha bottle title. No wonder her siblings were hurt. I didnt see any of the interviews so don't know how they worded their arguments. But yaarukkume thevayillaama per kettu pochunna vara koodiya nyayamana kobam dhan avangalukkum irukkum. Its understandable.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    meepre and chanchitra like this.
  2. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Ramya shudve conveyed abt what she feels directly to Aari and not to the santaclaus
    Also the way she made fun of Aari’s clothes and him doing yoga and singing a song that he is aruvai were heights of immaturity and jealousy IMO.She was like the total contrast to what she was in CWC.She was such a matured contestant in cwc.
    Also her sister was cribbibg that her ramya was called veshabottle but in a public interview she was shaming Aari and KH.

candidheart, stayblessed and varhem like this.
  3. stayblessed

As I already said ramya is not without mistakes. Sure she had her imperfections. But talking behind back was not done just by ramya. Even aari has done it and all the contestants did it. The first episode where they introduced, the first comment of aari to ramya was that he was already married, same was velmurugans comment. What can someone make out of such comment. That was in poor taste. Even if we give the benefit of doubt to them that they didn't have any hidden intention that comment would offend anyone. Ramya didn't react much but that time itself the seed of hatred was sown. After samyukthas episode ramya started talking more about aari. Aari had his own share of flaws. But people never saw it. Ramya didn't like him and she showed it. Not all people show their animosity openly. So did ramya. But after her mom told her that in the family episode and the caller of the week pointed it out she openly registered her views but did it sit well with the audience? How many negative comments? The thing is you openly talk or talk behind back, any one who was against aari was bad and were bashed mercilessly. I still feel she didn't deserve visha bottle title.

meepre and ramyanand like this.
  4. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Agreed to what u said abt Aari on the opening day of BB.
    I felt it was odd.
    But I highly doubt it was the teason for her hatred.She was sent inside with high hopes and she was confident that she is gonna be one of the finalists or even win the title even when she entered.To add to her overconfidence the HMs also started to see her as a title winner and when Aari started to steal the limelight she cudnt handle the stress.
    That is when she started to talk back.
    She cudve very well said /sang abt to Aari on his face.
    That was such a bad taste.
    I dont think Aari ever bodyshamed abt others nor made fun of anyone like Ramya did.
    Anyways lets not discuss abt the BB here.
    I just want to bring one pt here that Ramya was totally a diff person in CWC.I wonder which is her true personality!
    Thats my pt.
    IMO she was/is overrated both in CWC and BB

varhem likes this.
  5. stayblessed

Agreed he didn't body shame. Agreed ramya talked behind his back and yes she was jealous and was over confident. I saw all these as her flaws too. But not just ramya many others in the house were jealous of him and did far worse things than her. In fact the previous seasons of BB too people played the game with jealousy only. I have my fair share of complaints about aari which I already discussed in bb thread. I still feel aari was over rated in bb. This season no one was that good to deserve the title. He didn't deserve the divine status that people gave him IMHO. He was smart and mentally strong. I will give him that. But I don't see him as a good or an honest person like many think. Yes let's not discuss BB here. I didnt want to but since people came up with the topic gave my points. Cwc paakaradhe indha BB steam a konjam cool off pannadhan. Let's all enjoy the humour and forget our stress:beer-toast1:

meepre, brahan, candidheart and 2 others like this.
  6. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

This week’s cwc was so boring(sat episode)
    Pavi was not there cuz I guess ramya vandhahunala pugazh and ramya track kaaga maybe pavi a cut pannitanga
    Celebration round was not entertaining at all.

stayblessed, candidheart and varhem like this.
  7. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Today's episode was fun. Nice to see the season 1 cooks again.
    Bala selected vanitha, shivaangi selecting baba Bhaskar, mani with rekha was awesome.
    As usual pugazh overacting with ramya.

stayblessed likes this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

even i felt boring and hence didnt comment.Waiting for sunday's episode

stayblessed and candidheart like this.
  9. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

I too felt the same. some of shivangi and pugazhs comedy looked placed or not that natural!
    hopefully sunday episode compensates..

ramyanand and stayblessed like this.
  10. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

I can put behind and move on with Ramya, But her sisters alattal and alaparais..paa..can't stand that lady! she did more harm than good to her sister with that interview of hers!

My thoughts seeing CWC2, pugazh is more famous and loved than Ramya..so she should be happy he is continuing with that stunt from season1

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021