1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

I have a different view about the chefs..
    I think Bhatt was the one who started all this hitting, burning, throwing objects at comalis, thinking it was funny and adding content..and slowly Damu also caught up I guess, thinking it is liked by audience...

Bhat in the last episode had to indirectly apologize or clarify his stand with the comalis and explain that they just over react and they are not really hurting..applying bandage to his actions. If Damu continues he will also have to do the same.. they just get carried away with the attention and comments and react!

As far as food review, Yes Damu always prefers non-veg dish over veg and any cook has this advantage with him :)

It was unnecessary to slap mani..paavam. Not sure if he intended to hit her seriously or by accident it happened that way...I too felt Mani was shocked. poor girl! Also constantly commenting, "with a comali like her you made this", she felt bad this time.

2. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Yes. Chef Damu shouldn't have slapped mani.
    Shakeela also scolded sunita rudely. The entire CWC team has been treating her so decently. She needs to change her attitude.

3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

CWC team trying creative ways to stretch the season. All good for us.

This week is celebration round with season 1 vs season 2. Should be fun.

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Yeah..would be good to watch
    Especially if its face off between Vanitha and Master
    Pavi is missing in the promo..would have been fun to watch Pugal caught between Ramya and Pavi
    Last season got over by now..This season i think there would be atleast 2 more elimination before wild card..and again I assume there would be a celebration (with family) before Finals...march april agidum :)

stayblessed likes this.
  5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

After BB ramya has come to this show..Paavam munnadi irundha popularity ippo illa.Also i feel CWC-1 la she was famous only because of pugazh.
    Ippo pugazh is more famous than ramya.She looks sooo diff in the promos.

candidheart and stayblessed like this.
  6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I dint like Ramyas costume this time..Usually her costumes are very good..Ithu etho retro round madhiri oru dress...Andha dress colour ku matching eh illama oru Dupatta :BangHead:

7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i felt she was different. maybe some sort of attitude. she is treated like a diva by her sister. loved ramya in CWC1. now i have mixed feeling. Dont know if its her sis or her,romba fans crazy for her madiri katranga:laughing:original ramya is missing

ramyanand and stayblessed like this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

ava sis than costume designer. check her interviews. orey alattal.ramya pera vachi ava sis ore showoff

9. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Ramya and Divya(her sister) were my neighbors in early nineties. They stayed above us and belonged to a very normal middle class family. Her mom (Shanthi Aunty) is such a pure soul. Shanthi Aunty is exactly how she was shown in BB in the few mints she came to house(remember she wanted to take banana from the house). Very innocent person who would always keep smiling no matter how hard the days were. No wonder Ramya got that ever smiling chill attitude from her mom.

The girls were very small then , but Ramya would exactly follow whatever Divya tells like a puppy .May be she is doing the same even after 25 + years .Divya seems to be smitten by the popularity.

ramyanand, stayblessed and varhem like this.
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

you are right. her sister is definitley smitten.:smile:moreover her sis and bro were offended by the term visha bottle. i didnt check their interviews but looks like her sis than captain.

chanchitra and stayblessed like this.