Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Have a blessed Thursday and days thereafter everyone
    Om Sai Ram!

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

upload_2021-2-18_23-8-35.png

upload_2021-2-18_23-8-42.png

Dear @Shanvy - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Godbless8 , @subashini07 - I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear @wish4miracle - I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Dear @Vani09 , @Barbie2013 – In my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your
    prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @ashima10 - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru- I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and good health , happiness for your family, for your brother and his wife with a child and happy life.

Dear @coolmum - I prayed for your family and may Baba bless you and your husband to overcome the tough situation in life. May Baba bless your son with good health and excel in his academics.

Dear @sangeethakripa - I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @Sinant - I prayed for you and your husband to overcome the difficult time in your life now ,May Baba bless you and your family with happiness and abundance in life.

Dear @mathira - I prayed for you and your sons also. May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Dear @krishamma - I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Dhandal - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family to overcome this difficult time and have a happy life soon.

Dear @koramangal - Today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you, your kids and DH with peace, happiness and bright future ahead.

Dear @Amma15 - I prayed for your niece, may Baba bless her with good health, mental and physical strength, happiness and prosperity soon.

Dear @foxybeat - Today I prayed for you and your daughter, may Baba bless you both and take care of you, also prayed for your friend Sweety to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @Sijo157 – Today prayed for you to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @oliveleaf – Today prayed for you and your husband to withdraw the divorce intention.May Baba bless you and your husband happiness in life.

Dear @Anaadhi – Today prayed for you and your family to improve both you and your brother’s health. May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @Kirthishgee - Today prayed for your child and for your family. May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @ashwinid01 - Today prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @Sweta1984 – Today prayed for you and your husband to be blessed with a child soon.May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @latharamesh1964 – Today prayed for your daughter in my prayers to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @itsmebhagi– Today prayed for you to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @sharmi10 - Today prayed for you and your family to be blessed with a child and to have a permanent job for you and your husband.

Dear @rekhanew - Today prayed for you to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @Thyagarajan – Today prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with happiness in life.

Dear @curie – Today prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you with mental peace.

Vani09, ashima10, Anaadhi and 2 others like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

thank you “மா” from bottom of my Heart.

Sinant likes this.
  4. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Dear @omsrisai
    Thank you very much for the continuous prayers. May he bless us all in abundance :) Have a great week ahead all :)

Best regards
    Sinant

5. Anaadhi

Anaadhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear sister
    Thanks for your prayers and blessings
    Om Shri Sai Ram

6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for your prayers!
    Om Sai Ram!

7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Have a blessed Thursday and days thereafter everyone !
    Om Sai Ram !

8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

upload_2021-2-25_23-22-8.png

upload_2021-2-25_23-22-16.png

Dear @Shanvy - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Godbless8 , @subashini07 - I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear @wish4miracle - I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Dear @Vani09 , @Barbie2013 – In my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your
    prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @ashima10 - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru- I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and good health , happiness for your family, for your brother and his wife with a child and happy life.

Dear @coolmum - I prayed for your family and may Baba bless you and your husband to overcome the tough situation in life. May Baba bless your son with good health and excel in his academics.

Dear @sangeethakripa - I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @Sinant - I prayed for you and your husband to overcome the difficult time in your life now ,May Baba bless you and your family with happiness and abundance in life.

Dear @mathira - I prayed for you and your sons also. May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Dear @krishamma - I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Dhandal - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family to overcome this difficult time and have a happy life soon.

Dear @koramangal - Today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you, your kids and DH with peace, happiness and bright future ahead.

Dear @Amma15 - I prayed for your niece, may Baba bless her with good health, mental and physical strength, happiness and prosperity soon.

Dear @foxybeat - Today I prayed for you and your daughter, may Baba bless you both and take care of you, also prayed for your friend Sweety to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @Sijo157 – Today prayed for you to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @oliveleaf – Today prayed for you and your husband to withdraw the divorce intention.May Baba bless you and your husband happiness in life.

Dear @Anaadhi – Today prayed for you and your family to improve both you and your brother’s health. May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @Kirthishgee - Today prayed for your child and for your family. May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @ashwinid01 - Today prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @Sweta1984 – Today prayed for you and your husband to be blessed with a child soon.May Baba bless you and your family with prosperity, happiness in life.

Dear @latharamesh1964 – Today prayed for your daughter in my prayers to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @itsmebhagi– Today prayed for you to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @sharmi10 - Today prayed for you and your family to be blessed with a child and to have a permanent job for you and your husband.

Dear @rekhanew - Today prayed for you to be blessed with a child soon.

Dear @Thyagarajan – Today prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with happiness in life.

Dear @curie – Today prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you with mental peace.

Sinant, ashima10 and Anaadhi like this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you “MA”

10. Anaadhi

Anaadhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear sister
    Thanks for your prayers and blessings
    Om Shri Sai Ram