1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Is Strange

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 24, 2021.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Life Is Very Strange !!!

We Wish To Wear High Brands, But We Feel Most Comfortable In Simple Dresses…
    We Wish To Sit In A Five Star Hotel With ElitePeople, ButWe Enjoy The Roadside
    Vendor Food With Friends …

We Wish To Own Big Cars & Go On Long Drives, YetWe Talk Our Heart Out Only
    While Walking Down A Long road …
    We Have 64GB iPods Filled With Songs, But Sometimes A Song On Radio Brings A Smile That Cannot Be Compared …
    Life Is Simple Indeed But We Make It Complex By Running After What Never Gives
    Us Happiness …

We Shouldn’t Chase Luxuries & Glamour Blindly,Lets Focus On The Peace Of
    Heart n Soul Also … ♥ ♥

Ya life is strange. I have also grown from childhood to this age and have experienced so many things. So I agree hundred percent to this quote.Everyone has problems , noone is 100 percent happy in this world.but we have to make ourselves happy and make others happy also and try to bring a smile in everyone's face whenever necessary. I also had problems, difficulties but always had good friends that too hi fi friends who were friendly with me not seeing how much money I had but seeing my heart . I have a loving family.

Retirement is a time when one is done eking out a living and can sit back and enjoy the fruits of labor. Feel the breeze, smell the flowers, hear the birds, and appreciate this wonderful life. Retirement is also the beginning of a journey of self-discovery. So go ahead, and rediscover yourself. Life holds a lot in store when you have the time to explore its full potential.
    So now I am enjoying my retired life

At present I am in Vaikom, Kerala inmy son in law's house enjoying the fresh air and greenery and resting. Taking rest with that hope I dont become lazy..Missing my daily cooking and posting in different group
    Missing my God's stand and the archana on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday. Missing Aamchi Mumbai

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:You are almost echoing an aspirant confused at the course he wish to pursue yet undecided with wide choice in front in the capital.

It is true that life is full of hard tasks and not bed of roses. But those who are determined to be happy “Life is simple indeed; we make it complex by running after what never gives us joy. Love life, take note of little things, for when you achieve the bigger heights, you can look back and smile at what you have.”

With the comforts of the size and dimensions of today when we compare the life we lead at our young days, it looks incredible how did we carry on in those times without feeling any great hardship as hard work has always been the way of life in the past.

Enjoy the panorama in Kerala, have immersive experience of living with Nature and in Prayer with those wonderful Satvik traditional food at your son in law’s place. For get routine writing and hobby for few days more and fill in experience of different kind. Gather points which you can turn into a nice thread after return to your Amchi Mumbai (Poona).

Thanks and Regards.

iyerviji and Madhurima21 like this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

No doubt we were happy in olden days with simple living and high thinking.But days are changed.We cannot go back to that simplicity again.Along with scientific advancement come the luxury and style.We are more comfortable in talking thro whtasapp and messages rather than meeting someone.
    That has become a part of life with cell phones and PCs and lap tops. We prefer comforts to mere simplicity.I think we can never go back to the simpler world of ours.We can only write snippets and dream of it.

jayasala 42

iyerviji, Thyagarajan and Madhurima21 like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for your feedback

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Here you would find the acme of simplicity!
    upload_2022-4-27_15-35-1.jpeg
    Who is the guy under the bamboo hat? ​