1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Under Eye Bags And Dark Circles

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Angela123, May 8, 2020.

1. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

I am trying and ready to try any home treatments for this. I am in my 30s and I have onion allergy. I sneeze and it itches my eyes, so i rub it in the worst case, try to hold back. This gives me mild sinusitis and headaches which goes away with steam inhalation. I had this issue all teh time, but the dark circles came up in the last year. I have tried tea bags for 20 mins a day. I have a under eye gel kind of thing, but it gives me a small stinging feeling when I use it, so i am not using it anymore. Cucumbers doesn't work for me for some reason - I usually slice and put them on. Any other things that I can try on that might help reducing this?

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I am also struggling with dark circles from long time.
    I have tried Cucumber juice several times but these days I’m easily catching cold so stopped it.
    Potato juice helps too but I’m lazy to try regularly.
    I’m looking for something simple and easy things like gel or cream!

3. aradhyamunjaal

aradhyamunjaal New IL'ite

Under eye dark circles make you look tired and sleepy for no reason. I have made a couple of lifestyle changes along with investing in a good under eye cream which has helped me tremendously reduce the appearance of my dark circles under the eyes. I have picked up the moms co eye cream and it is amazing ! I think the coffee oil in it does all the magic!

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Eye pouch or bag or dark circle around eyes is an issue that forms on account of various reasons. But those who expose eyes to the heat radiation from hearth & hot sun rays for long periods on daily basis would progressively acquire this condition. Men too get affected with this black skin beneath the eyes.
    I would suggest a read on the article in link below to grasp fairly a good idea about this issue wherein the author gives tips from an internationally acclaimed beautician:
    Beauty Expert Shahnaz Husain Suggested Tips for Dark Circles

Shahnaz Hussain own products are of herbal type without side effects and time tested.
    Thanks and Regards.