FAQs on Ask Chivtish

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Chitvish, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

3. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Re: FAQ's on Ask Chitvish

Dear mam
    i dont know if t is right place to ask. I saw ur baking recipies and i love u fot that. Ur recipies r fabulous n seems easy though it is been hard task for me. I have beeab trying making wheat bread more then 5 times but inspite of following d recipie first my dough doesnt rise properly i feel, second my bread are heavy n compact, It smellslike raw dough inspite of cooking in right temperature. i don't have baking try so i use borosil bowl. Please share me d recipie of bread making for bigginer. Thank you

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: FAQ's on Ask Chitvish

Now Google gives you so much. I do not think I need to elaborate here in detail.

5. ceetee

ceetee New IL'ite

Hello Madam i want to know name of a snack. One of my friend from Russia tasted a snack in malaysia and he wanted to know what it is. The shopkeeper said it was coming from India and he didnot know the name of it. Here i am posting the picture of the snacks. Can u pls give me the recipe for this snack pls..[​IMG]

6. peace3

peace3 Senior IL'ite

7. Srisakshi

Srisakshi New IL'ite

Hello chitvish mam. I am a new member of indusladies. I am in search of pooja or sloka for foreign job,our family member since they are trying for around 2 years. I have gone through the slokam blogs on this forum on the same and asked them to chant it. But since they are in dire need ,I thought of asking if you are aware of any other slokams or poojas . Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

8. A2P

A2P New IL'ite

Dear chitra Mam,

I'm not able to start a thread or rather not knowing how to write a message fresh,
    I have a query to ask you.
    May be you can help me with a solution.
    My periods mostly starts on a Thursday and gets cleaned on Sunday.
    Or it I'll fall in a pooja day when I'll be preparing seriously for the pooja.
    I feel this happens not as a coincidence at times the periods date jumps as much as 6 to 7 days earlier and falls on some important pooja days.
    This is happening for the last 1 year.

I wanted to come out of this,could you help me in handling this,I go so emotionally down when this happens on particular important pooja days.
    Thanks Mam.

9. A2P

A2P New IL'ite

Dear chitra Mam,

I'm not able to start a thread or rather not knowing how to write a message fresh,
    I have a query to ask you.
    May be you can help me with a solution.
    My periods mostly starts on a Thursday and gets cleaned on Sunday.
    Or it I'll fall in a pooja day when I'll be preparing seriously for the pooja.
    I feel this happens not as a coincidence at times the periods date jumps as much as 6 to 7 days earlier and falls on some important pooja days.
    This is happening for the last 1 year.

I wanted to come out of this,could you help me in handling this,I go so emotionally down when this happens on particular important pooja days.
    Thanks Mam.

10. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite