1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Foreign Hand Ii

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Feb 15, 2021.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Donate liquor, money to revive farmers' protest: Haryana Congress leader to party workers | Video

Farmers' protest over farm bills: Let's decode MSP puzzle

The time when the report of this survey was published is of interest.

‘APMC and MSP will continue' — why Indian farmers must not fear the new laws

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    hrastro likes this.
  2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Well not in India alone. Foreign hand is working in America also. Russia's hand in the victory of Trump. Modi's 'Abki Baar Trump Sarkar' 'Howdy Modi' 'Namaste Trump'. For years, two superpowers USA and Russia influenced the formation of Governments in various countries. Now China has joined them. India too is doing it bit in neighboring Government. It is good in long run to have a puppet government.
    As for recent case connected to Farmers' agitation, activists (read Andolanjivies) will can not far behind to air their views as that is where their voice is heard by ready audience. The problem arises when Government in power see them as a threat to their very existence. It is another ploy to divert attention from the man issue.

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

What I see here is a government that is feeling insecure despite having a brute majority in parliament. Had the government been so serious about "instigative" remarks it should have sacked the "Goli maro salon ko miniser" and the Delhi BJP leader who made communally inflammatory remarks before Delhi riots should have been arrested. Nope. Here only accusations stare at us, The charge is a conspiracy to defame India. "Defame" is a word that can be interpreted in many ways. What A sees as criticism, B may see it as defamation. They have just made charges and the onus of proof is on them.But using a British era sedition law that has no place in a civilized , democratic society, they are trying to intimidate dissenters into silence.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

5. satchitananda

If the govt was to arrest all who make inflammatory remarks, a certain leader of the opposition who does nothing but call the PM all sort of names should/would have been in first. I agree, time to haul up all those making inflammatory remarks. Enough is enough. Criticism and healthy criticism is one thing, but calling the PM names, going hammer and tongs at the govt and criticizing it if it does, criticizing it if it doesn't is not exactly healthy criticism. Dragging in foreign newspapers and politicians, supporting countries which are anyway out to make trouble for us is not criticism - it is defamation. You have a problem, state it clearly. They don't mention what problem they have with the laws. Just a demand that it should be withdrawn is hardly the democratic way to go. Dissent is fine if it is justified with good reasons. If the only reason be we want to be in power and want to get you out any how is not good enough. Even if they do not say that, (actually I did share a link yesterday where the leader of the oppn has been stated to have said that he wants to discredit the PM's strength which is why they went on with the Chowkidar Chor Hai campaign and now the Hum Do Humare Do campaign). He seems to be desperate to discredit the PM and it shows in the infantile actions he indulges in.

I have provided enough links to prove my point. There is no meaning in my going on any more. I just have to respectfully agree to disagree, because I can see you are determined not to see the other side and you could say the same about me. So nothing more is to be gained from this discussion.

hrastro likes this.
  6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

The farmers want a statutory guatantee for MSP and APMC. All the government os giving is promises . Last eioght years clearly show how they keep their promises.

7. satchitananda

---

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021