1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Foreign Hand Ii

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

One of the biggest jokes of Indian politics since the days of Indian politics ever since the days of Indira Gandhi has been an invisible "FOREIGN HAND"
    Whenever she was cornered by the opposition Indira Gandhi took refuge in "Foreign Hand: hinting that the entire opposition was hand in gloves with a foreign hand to oust her.
    Some of her cronies talked of a CIA plot.. It became such a big joke that one opposition MP entered parliament wearing a t=shirt proclaiming:I AM A CIA AGENT"
    And if you think the foreign hand drama is over, think again for here comes a sequel" FOREIGN HAND II"
    This time the enemy is no longer vague. It is an 18-year-old Swedish girl tweeting in support of agitating farmers. So everyone went ballistic. , An FIR was filed against her for conspiracy. The IT minister chided Twitter in parliament for carrying such "instigative" tweets.
    Now Greta Thunberg being a Foreign Hand (Obviously she is Swedish and her hand cannot be Swadeshi) you'd look silly if you ask Interpol to issue a red corner notice for her. . So look for a local Bali ka bakra or bakri to prove a global conspiracy to malign
    India which is on the way to become a global superpower with Rs 15 lakhs in every account and two crore jobs created every year.
    And voila!They found a bakri in Bangaluru, an environmentalist called Diha Ravi, who allegedly was the desi link of the teenage not-so-mutant foreign hand.
    Well done Delhi cops! lock her up by all means whether she is guilty or not. These environmentalists are a heap big trouble, more trouble than buddhijeevis who stick out like sore thumb in our nation of buddhiheen jeevis.
    Environmentalists are the biggest enemies of India's progress. They keep crying hoarse about carbon, emissions, greenhouse gases, global warming, tree felling, and what not. . Without all these things how do you expect the country to progress? Obviously, they are in league with the foreign hand.
    So what if you can't get hold of Greta? Some Bharat ka beti or beta will do as nicely.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    Thyagarajan likes this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

It is good as long as environmentalists stick to their chosen job - it is very much appreciated. Said great Greta sounded both cute as well as impressive as she took on the powers that be when the issue concerned the entire world and our future generations. But when the same person tries to stick her head into matters that don't concern her - the internal matters of another country - and tries to instigate trouble and support separatist elements, it is neither cute nor impressive any more. It is criminal.

To try to imply that they are in jail for their environmental work is far from the truth. it is like saying that a lawyer who goes to jail for stealing somebody's goat went to jail because he was a lawyer.

Be it Greta, be it Riya, be it any Bharat ka beta or beti, they will be amply appreciated by millions on either side of the ideological / political divide for their benevolent intentions. Trying to conceal their malafide intentions behind a benevolent front is not a great idea.

As for Disha, I will not rush to pass judgment as yet, because I have no clue whether she really was aware of what she was doing or foolishly landed herself in trouble.

Greta, it is quite evident is growing too big for her boots egged on by the popularity she won (even if it is well deserved for her environmental activism) and now imagines herself to be an expert in all matters concerning the world. Needs to be cut down to size.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

I agree Greta should have stuck to environmental issues. She should have expressed support for say, Mollem activists or a spoken against the highway in UttRAKHAND But I didn't her a word from her on these issues.But the government is frankly overreacting over an 18-year-old's tweet. According to the media. THE TOOLKIT dISHA PASSED ON TO gRETA CONTAINED DETAILS ABOUT WAYS OF ORGANIZING PROTESTS It also mentioned Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani. That I suppose is a heinous sin. Charging her with sdition is way over the top.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi media reports quoting climate activists in Bangaluru say she was arrested to intimidate environmentalists.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. satchitananda

If it were genuinely a case of poor farmers protesting for whatever they felt affected them, it would be a different matter. But they allowed their protest to be taken over by separatist elements and this so-called toolkit was about the protest to be carried out on 26th Jan in Delhi and the toolkit was released many days in advance. We all were witness to what happened. It was certainly not a 'farmer' who climbed up and planted a Khalistani flag on the ramparts of the Red Fort. Anyone throwing the national flag is not a 'poor farmer'. Those were not poor farmers in fancy, modified tractors who were chasing police on the streets trying to run them down in an inebriated condition, or throwing them into ditches, injuring so many of them so badly. It was THIS protest that these young girls were plotting/supporting. Is this not treason? It is not a secret that a lot of terrorist elements from across the border were also involved.

Coming to Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani, it would be another thing if really poor farmers were concerned about them. What did Greta have to do with them? For starters, what does she really know about them? Or what do the protestors know about the farm laws? So many interviews trying to ask them what the laws are about or what is against farmers' interests exposes the fact that they have not even read the laws.

This time I can say hand on my heart that the govt has shown exemplary restraint - imagine any country where police could be run down and injured but not allowed to use force to restrain the protestors who were out on a rampage!

I don't know about whether there was really a foreign hand or not during Indira Gandhi times (there was no evidence or social media at that time) but today we are seeing evidence of what is happening on various social media. It is not easy to deny what is happening.

Thyagarajan and hrastro like this.
  6. satchitananda

I really would not like to say anything about this one, because I am not yet sure of the evidence against her. But I would not believe the media because a large number of them are extreme leftists. Their only logic is "Anything done by Govt is done by Modi. Anything done by Modi can be nothing other than wrong". They have lost all sense of objectivity. It is just hatred for an individual and an attempt to pull down a democratically elected govt that is playing out. I have stopped reading anything the 'mainstream' media publish.

And if it turns out that they are really intimidating the girl as an example to environmentalists, then I shall not support that. But if environmentalists are playing political games in matters which have nothing to do with the environment but have to do with national security, I can't have any sympathy for them.

Thyagarajan and hrastro like this.
  7. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Don't go by the discredited media!

I actually read the entire document - before, during and after the editing when Greta tweeted it...

It is not about the irrelevant stuff mentioned in the document. You need to ask questions about the protest itself and why and who is financing the protest?

There is absolutely nothing - repeat - nothing about the farm laws that they are "protesting"
    But the plan detailed "physical action" at various places connected to India and Adani and Ambani.
    Also detailed action on what happened on 26th jan at red fort. It clearly said - if you're alone - just sit with placard and talk about it, if you have company, create chaos and violence!

They have not said anything about what is wrong with the farm laws!
    What problems do they have with farm laws? The Govt has asked them to talk - and has already spoken 11 times with the farmers - why are they saying that Govt is not listening?
    Why are only farmers of one state protesting?
    What does yoga or chai have to do with the farm laws?
    The document said we have to discredit and spread misinformation about yoga and India. Why?

Rihanna's tweet word-to-word was given in the document to be tweeted by her, along with the dates. Rihanna was given huge amounts of money for the tweet. They ran ads of millions of dollars worth !

Who is giving the money - if you track the money trail - it goes to breaking India forces!
    Whatever has been described in the document has happened with precision over the past few days before the document was leaked - so it is not about the document - it is about the PLAN and acting on the plan !

So how is it NOT sedition?

Forget about Modi or Modi-hate - see what is the end-result of the disinformation and noise! It is nothing at all about the Govt or Modi - it is about India and Indians!

This is exactly on the lines of anti-CAA or anti-NEET/JEE or every other "protest" of the past 6 years - started with calling India as rapistan, lynchistan and every other stans - with disinformation and noise and the media egging them on and supporting them and creating a "reputation" for Indians !

So that one day someone attacks or bombs or kills Indians anywhere, it is "justified", because we are "bad"!

My grouse is that there are many powerful names in the document.
    Why is the Govt arresting the chutku putku ones ?

Thyagarajan and satchitananda like this.
  8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Hrastro interesting conspiracy theory. . But is there even a shred of evidence about poayment to Rihanna? Lakhs of farmers wouldn't have cmped on Delhi border risking their lives in biting cold and in the midst of CoVID 19 epidemic if they didn't feel that the bills were against their interests.

9. satchitananda

Greta Thunberg toolkit: 'Chai-Yoga' a code for Modi-Yogi?

My guess is that arresting the big names first would not only lead to more breast-beating and browbeating by these forces, but there needs to be incontrovertible proof against them. Arresting the chutku putku ones will bring out more evidence against the big fish which will be useful in arresting them. Besides the whole strategy is to put chutku putkus and old women in the front, so that it makes it difficult to take strong action against the protestors or to remove them from the site. Immediately there would be a hue and cry about 'women and children' being mistreated by the police. So I guess any women and young people who agree to support anti-India powers should be ready to face the music. Being an environmentalist or being a woman cannot be used as a shield to indulge in anti-India activities.

To believe that chai and yoga is literally what those words convey would be rather naive. It is easy to label every allegation a conspiracy theory. I can't understand why anyone would be against a govt for trying to bring trouble makers to book. Is democracy the synonym of anarchy? Fake news by some journalists and channels are considered sacrosanct gospel truths - why? Because they were the only news media we grew up with? Why is their credibility never called into question?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi democracy is also not tyranny of majority. Is the government trying to bring culprits to book or suppress dissent? In this case the line is very thin. Let us wait and see.

Thyagarajan likes this.