[trigger Warning] Feeling Disturbed About Madanpalle (chitoor) Incident News

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by MrCroc, Feb 13, 2021.

1. MrCroc

MrCroc Silver IL'ite

Trigger Warning : Murder/Disturbing News. Please avoid if you feel deeply disturbed about this unfortunate incidence.

Hi,

Some weeks back I saw Madanpalle/Chitoor double murder incidence news. Then someone in twitter even got hold of video of the house before police cleared it and posted on twitter and it came into the thread on which it was being discussed. I saw that video and cannot get the image of victim(s) from my head. For two days I could not sleep. I have seen enough disturbing things in real life in front of my eyes like riots and bloodshed etc but this one is simply too disturbing.

I do hope this case gets proper closure. I still don't know what made an entire family fall into such a mental issue all at once.

I don't speak or read telugu so a lot of things are perhaps being discussed in telugu media but missing in english news papers. If someone knows more then please post.

PS: Those who don't know about details of this incidence, I beg you don't go looking for details. Its really messed up.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

I read head lines of that unearthly incident and haven't watched those videos/clippings. I didn't feel like to know too detailed about that spooky circumstances but We have to understand one thing is no one has that kind of nature unless that person is insane.
    The police suspect that the crime is linked to the occult. The latest news was parents sent to Government Hospital for mental care.
    Read this.

You will know a few more details about them here

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  3. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

here is an English report....